No longer getting gems

• Topic Archived
2 years ago#1
I have all the garden slots and have 66 gems. since the update I have not gotten a single gem drop or won any from the pinata party. Anyone else notice this?

Granted I dont have anything to spend them on but I was stock piling for a new feature like the garden.
2 years ago#2
I've gotten them from drops and definitely got them during pinata parties (it's now 5/10 gems like it was originally, before the update it was 7/12 gems)
I should go.
2 years ago#3
I still get gems. I have all the garden slots and something like 148 gems. Just won 5 more on a pinata party this morning, and had one ding in while playing another level.
2 years ago#4
I still get gems all the time I almost have 200 of them now. Is there a limit? I almost have 100,000 coins is there a limit for those either?
We're living at the mercy of the pain and the fear,
Until we dead it, forget it, let it all disappear.
2 years ago#5
SeekAndDestroy2 posted...
I still get gems all the time I almost have 200 of them now. Is there a limit?

I have almost 300, no limit yet.

SeekAndDestroy2 posted...
I almost have 100,000 coins is there a limit for those either?

I have 140,000 now, no limit yet.
3DS FC: 1864-8493-9429 | NNID: Ender537
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/793/534/a6f.gif
2 years ago#6
I have 800k coins and over 300 gems, there seems to be no limit in sight.
DOOD!!! ~Prinnies
2 years ago#7
Falling Down posted...
I have 800k coins and over 300 gems, there seems to be no limit in sight.

i have like 350k coins and like 350 gems. whenever you hit a million coins let us know if that's the limit or not. possible 999 gems is the limit but who knows.
3ds FC - 1864-8524-3861
2 years ago#8
I recently started playing and have played every level up to the dark ages boss. I have not seen one gem drop from zombies. I got about three from mystery boxes on the map and some more from pinatas. Is this normal? Have they been removed or nerfed as drops?
This is my sig. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
2 years ago#9
Low drop rate from zombies.
Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh
2 years ago#10
Low drop rate from zombies.

No kidding. It seems that on the endless levels or Yeti hunts that I play, fallen zombies tend to drop 2-3 times as many sprouts as gems. In other words, when playing endless levels, I can almost expect 1 sprout drop every level, whereas it takes 2 levels, sometimes 3, to have a single gem drop.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived