No PC version?

• Topic Archived

User Info: th3warr1or

th3warr1or
3 years ago#1
That's disappointing.
Sh'ma Yisroel atem k'rovim hayom l'milchama al oyvechem al yerech levavchem al tiru al techabezu v'al tartzu mip'nehem.

User Info: Janus00

Janus00
3 years ago#2
Maybe they will release a pc copy later with more stuff like they did the first time with the lost chapters.....
Janus

User Info: rdnythesavior

rdnythesavior
3 years ago#3
Janus00 posted...
Maybe they will release a pc copy later with more stuff like they did the first time with the lost chapters.....

And then they'll re-release the 'Complete' edition back onto Xbox 360, and make two new sequels on Xbone, then remake Fable: Anniversary with ultra HD graphics and voice commands, then they'll port it to PC, then re-release.....

uh oh
"I don't want to say 'I Told You So' ...so, Welcome to Miami!"
GT: rodneythesavior

User Info: th3warr1or

th3warr1or
3 years ago#4
rdnythesavior posted...
Janus00 posted...

And then they'll re-release the 'Complete' edition back onto Xbox 360, and make two new sequels on Xbone, then remake Fable: Anniversary with ultra HD graphics and voice commands, then they'll port it to PC, then re-release.....

uh oh

I take that as them having given up and accepted the fact that F3 was an utter failure.
Sh'ma Yisroel atem k'rovim hayom l'milchama al oyvechem al yerech levavchem al tiru al techabezu v'al tartzu mip'nehem.

User Info: lenmutt

lenmutt
3 years ago#5
th3warr1or posted...
rdnythesavior posted...
Janus00 posted...

uh oh

I take that as them having given up and accepted the fact that F3 was an utter failure.

hey man f3 was great it had.... ummm... good visuals and... ummmm...

*vaults out of topic*
*gets stuck in a tree*

User Info: gadragod

gadragod
3 years ago#6
lenmutt posted...
th3warr1or posted...
rdnythesavior posted...
Janus00 posted...

uh oh

*vaults out of topic*
*gets stuck in a tree*

Don't forget the dog! The one thing that Fable 3 brings to the table is the....wait....nevermind....

User Info: Somegamefan

Somegamefan
3 years ago#7
gadragod posted...
lenmutt posted...
th3warr1or posted...
rdnythesavior posted...
Janus00 posted...

uh oh

*vaults out of topic*
*gets stuck in a tree*

Don't forget the dog! The one thing that Fable 3 brings to the table is the....wait....nevermind....

Who needs a dog when you've got......ummm....erm....speaking......pro....tagonist.....Forget it.
Without a reason that's mine, one fight is as good as any other. Might as well start with you.

User Info: meralonne

meralonne
3 years ago#8
Fable 3 had John Cleese voicing your butler. Though it took a month or two for LH to release a patch that fixed it so you could actually hear him when he was speaking. So, erm... yeah.
"Sigs are for dorks."-- my wife

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived