No PC version?

#1th3warr1orPosted 6/4/2013 7:19:02 AM
That's disappointing.
---
Sh'ma Yisroel atem k'rovim hayom l'milchama al oyvechem al yerech levavchem al tiru al techabezu v'al tartzu mip'nehem.
#2Janus00Posted 6/4/2013 6:50:52 PM
Maybe they will release a pc copy later with more stuff like they did the first time with the lost chapters.....
---
Janus
#3rdnythesaviorPosted 6/5/2013 3:27:40 AM
Janus00 posted...
Maybe they will release a pc copy later with more stuff like they did the first time with the lost chapters.....

And then they'll re-release the 'Complete' edition back onto Xbox 360, and make two new sequels on Xbone, then remake Fable: Anniversary with ultra HD graphics and voice commands, then they'll port it to PC, then re-release.....

uh oh
---
"I don't want to say 'I Told You So' ...so, Welcome to Miami!"
GT: rodneythesavior
#4th3warr1or(Topic Creator)Posted 6/5/2013 4:16:21 AM
rdnythesavior posted...
Janus00 posted...

And then they'll re-release the 'Complete' edition back onto Xbox 360, and make two new sequels on Xbone, then remake Fable: Anniversary with ultra HD graphics and voice commands, then they'll port it to PC, then re-release.....

uh oh

I take that as them having given up and accepted the fact that F3 was an utter failure.
---
Sh'ma Yisroel atem k'rovim hayom l'milchama al oyvechem al yerech levavchem al tiru al techabezu v'al tartzu mip'nehem.
#5lenmuttPosted 6/6/2013 8:06:48 AM
th3warr1or posted...
rdnythesavior posted...
Janus00 posted...

uh oh

I take that as them having given up and accepted the fact that F3 was an utter failure.

hey man f3 was great it had.... ummm... good visuals and... ummmm...

*vaults out of topic*
*gets stuck in a tree*
#6gadragodPosted 6/6/2013 6:11:16 PM
lenmutt posted...
th3warr1or posted...
rdnythesavior posted...
Janus00 posted...

uh oh

*vaults out of topic*
*gets stuck in a tree*

Don't forget the dog! The one thing that Fable 3 brings to the table is the....wait....nevermind....
#7SomegamefanPosted 6/9/2013 5:23:07 AM
gadragod posted...
lenmutt posted...
th3warr1or posted...
rdnythesavior posted...
Janus00 posted...

uh oh

*vaults out of topic*
*gets stuck in a tree*

Don't forget the dog! The one thing that Fable 3 brings to the table is the....wait....nevermind....

Who needs a dog when you've got......ummm....erm....speaking......pro....tagonist.....Forget it.
---
Without a reason that's mine, one fight is as good as any other. Might as well start with you.
#8meralonnePosted 6/9/2013 8:19:09 PM
Fable 3 had John Cleese voicing your butler. Though it took a month or two for LH to release a patch that fixed it so you could actually hear him when he was speaking. So, erm... yeah.
---
"Sigs are for dorks."-- my wife