Silver Keys this time around...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Fable Anniversary
  3. Silver Keys this time around...
2 years ago#1
Are there still going to be around a ~dozen or so which are either time sensitive/ counter moral choices/ side quest related?

My only big gripe with the original was the fact that you had to play both good and bad to get all the keys.(which, for a strict paladin character like me was horrible. Making even a single evil decision scarred me mentally, curse my rigid morality!) I don't particularly mind the time sensitive or side quest ones. I know hero save got exiled, so we won't be able to farm the graveyard for spares.

I just want to know if I have to dig through my walkthrough printout library and find my key guide before I jump into the game this time. The one chest I want to make absolutely positive I have enough keys for is the old hero armor set found in that snowy graveyard place from TLC. (Forgive my vague descriptions, it's been a looong time)

Thanks in advance.
---
I fought to be who I am today. You don't like the fact that I'm a weird Autistic with long hair? Take it up with my fists.
2 years ago#2
Cyoral posted...
Are there still going to be around a ~dozen or so which are either time sensitive/ counter moral choices/ side quest related?

My only big gripe with the original was the fact that you had to play both good and bad to get all the keys.(which, for a strict paladin character like me was horrible. Making even a single evil decision scarred me mentally, curse my rigid morality!) I don't particularly mind the time sensitive or side quest ones. I know hero save got exiled, so we won't be able to farm the graveyard for spares.

I just want to know if I have to dig through my walkthrough printout library and find my key guide before I jump into the game this time. The one chest I want to make absolutely positive I have enough keys for is the old hero armor set found in that snowy graveyard place from TLC. (Forgive my vague descriptions, it's been a looong time)

Thanks in advance.
---

So far every key I have came across has been identical to the original. Nothing has changed key wise other than we can't exploit them during quests. I have 15 so far and they are in all the usual ponds and graves ect..
GT - Jtenka
2 years ago#3
i remember collecting every silver key.... in a play legit

and i only remember it forcing small evil points to get a few nothing game changing
some could avoid evil points like ones in buildings buy rushing it in day...

but nothing game changing evil point wise.....
owns all game systems... equal feelings about all of them...
its the games i tend to take favor to o.O
  1. Boards
  2. Fable Anniversary
  3. Silver Keys this time around...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived