Silver Keys this time around...

#1CyoralPosted 2/2/2014 5:34:14 PM
Are there still going to be around a ~dozen or so which are either time sensitive/ counter moral choices/ side quest related?

My only big gripe with the original was the fact that you had to play both good and bad to get all the keys.(which, for a strict paladin character like me was horrible. Making even a single evil decision scarred me mentally, curse my rigid morality!) I don't particularly mind the time sensitive or side quest ones. I know hero save got exiled, so we won't be able to farm the graveyard for spares.

I just want to know if I have to dig through my walkthrough printout library and find my key guide before I jump into the game this time. The one chest I want to make absolutely positive I have enough keys for is the old hero armor set found in that snowy graveyard place from TLC. (Forgive my vague descriptions, it's been a looong time)

Thanks in advance.
---
---
I fought to be who I am today. You don't like the fact that I'm a weird Autistic with long hair? Take it up with my fists.
#2JtenkaPosted 2/2/2014 6:51:29 PM
Cyoral posted...
Are there still going to be around a ~dozen or so which are either time sensitive/ counter moral choices/ side quest related?

My only big gripe with the original was the fact that you had to play both good and bad to get all the keys.(which, for a strict paladin character like me was horrible. Making even a single evil decision scarred me mentally, curse my rigid morality!) I don't particularly mind the time sensitive or side quest ones. I know hero save got exiled, so we won't be able to farm the graveyard for spares.

I just want to know if I have to dig through my walkthrough printout library and find my key guide before I jump into the game this time. The one chest I want to make absolutely positive I have enough keys for is the old hero armor set found in that snowy graveyard place from TLC. (Forgive my vague descriptions, it's been a looong time)

Thanks in advance.
---

So far every key I have came across has been identical to the original. Nothing has changed key wise other than we can't exploit them during quests. I have 15 so far and they are in all the usual ponds and graves ect..
---
GT - Jtenka
#3hellzyaaahhhhhhPosted 2/2/2014 11:09:13 PM
i remember collecting every silver key.... in a play legit

and i only remember it forcing small evil points to get a few nothing game changing
some could avoid evil points like ones in buildings buy rushing it in day...

but nothing game changing evil point wise.....
---
owns all game systems... equal feelings about all of them...
its the games i tend to take favor to o.O