PSA: You CAN get all the Silver Keys playing pure good SPOILERS

#1CharocksPosted 2/5/2014 11:21:30 PM
Normally, you have to battle Thunder to get the Silver Key at Headsman's Hill thus giving you evil points. However, a handy glitch will allow you to obtain it.

Stand between the chest and the fence overlooking the puddle and Demon Door. Use the Seal to warp out of the area then recall back to the Hill. You should warp just outside the Demon Door, allowing you to fish the key out of the puddle!

There is also an Elixr inside the nearby cave.
---
Former Xbox Fan - A Flying Ewok
Official Arrow in the Knee of the Skyrim board (360)
#2thebigshow17Posted 2/10/2014 11:15:48 PM
This works great!
---
Gamertag: Olioster
#3RiKuToTheMiGhtYPosted 2/11/2014 1:07:43 AM
I do not believe that you get evil points for fighting Thunder when you try courting Lady Grey. Been a while since I played but I don't think you get evil points since you are not killing Thunder but a later battle can earn you evil points.
---
doa-plus.com - We Press Forward. . . By Pressing Back.
#4Axel_GunshinPosted 2/11/2014 2:40:57 AM
RiKuToTheMiGhtY posted...
I do not believe that you get evil points for fighting Thunder when you try courting Lady Grey. Been a while since I played but I don't think you get evil points since you are not killing Thunder but a later battle can earn you evil points.

You get none at any point when just going to court and marry her. Only time you do is when you act with full knowledge of what she has done, which means you blackmail her with said knowledge, which is evil.
---
Gamertag: I Tsunayoshi I - DDDA Pawn: Kisara
Alt Gamertag: DDDA Axel - DDDA Pawn: Junon