11.5 Update incoming 3-4 weeks. Get your Trinity now if you don't have her yet.

#1dooyaunastanPosted 1/9/2014 9:33:17 PM
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/161561-ps4-115-infothread/

Patch is getting submitted for certification late next week. DE says roughly 2 weeks certification time, so 3-4 weeks.

Significant changes:

- The Cicero Crisis - Join your fellow Tenno in the Cicero Crisis Event now! The Forests of Earth have evolved. Centuries of manipulation by the Orokin have created breeds of super plants that grow tougher and faster than anything seen before. Until now the Grineer have been unable to conquer these unruly forests, but Councilor Vay Hek plans to use his Cicero Toxin to clear the land and make way for Grineer settlements. Visit Earth and sabotage the Grineer deforestation efforts! Basically you do invasion missions but have to scan plants to find/create a recipe for said Cicero Toxin.

https://warframe.com/news/update-115-cicero-crisis

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/150623-update-1150-the-cicero-crisis/

- New Warframe - Oberon - Parts found by killing Hay Vek on Earth, Trinity is moved out to Phobos boss. Get your Trinity while you can

- Ember, Valkyr, and Saryn ability buffs.

- New Forest Tile set reveal! Within the Cicero Crisis Event node on Earth is a first look at the new Forest tileset!
- Corpus Gas City Expansion.

- New primary weapon: Karak, a Grineer rifle!
- New secondary weapon: The Stug, a Grineer goo-gun!
- New melee weapon: The Magistar, a Tenno mace!
- New Infested Whip: now in Clan Research!

- Burston Prime! The Void’s influence has further permeated the Orokin Derelicts… bringing loot with it! Visit The Orokin Derelict Survival missions today to find the Burston Prime!
- You can now search Orokin Derelict Defenses for the Sicarus Prime Blueprint, Ember Prime Blueprint, and Boar Prime Receiver!

- Forest Weapon Skin pack!
- Network optimizations for melee and beam weapons added!
- Added and replaced old Lotus lines (thanks for letting us know in the forums!)

Notable Hot Fix changes (we're getting 11.5.8)

- Lephantis, Vor, Alad V, and Zanuka are now calculated based on the conclave rating of the players in the lobby.

- Changed Orokin Derelict Survival rewards:
- 1K Credit Caches replaced with 2.5K
- 1.5K Credit Caches replaced with 5K
- Common Fusion Cores replaced with Uncommon or Rare Cores.

TL;DR - New Warframe, get your Trinity from Earth if you haven't yet, stop worrying about the Ember Prime blueprint if you don't have it yet, build extra codex scanners, build ODS and ODD keys, Ember, Saryn, Valkyr got buffed. Lots of changes and fixes that I wouldn't fit into a topic on here.
---
You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant. - Harlan Ellison
#2josuna123Posted 1/9/2014 10:47:58 PM
Thanks for the patch notes TC.
#3Tec187Posted 1/9/2014 11:20:24 PM
Thanks TC.
I would however have added what I find to be the most "important" change with this update.

All infested missions will be gone. No more Xini defense, no more Infested survival.
All infested mission will be invasion missions or OD missions......
Get ready to fight Grineer and Corpus 90% of the time.

Will be "interesting" for sure.
Still looking forward to this patch a lot.
The are fixing Vauban crashing the game, as well as star map navigation.
Trophies too if you are into that kind of thing :P
---
I'm getting too old for this sheet
~ "I don't need luck, I have ammo" ~ Grunt, ME3
#4dooyaunastan(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2014 2:13:00 AM
Tec187 posted...
Thanks TC.
I would however have added what I find to be the most "important" change with this update.

All infested missions will be gone. No more Xini defense, no more Infested survival.
All infested mission will be invasion missions or OD missions......
Get ready to fight Grineer and Corpus 90% of the time.

Will be "interesting" for sure.
Still looking forward to this patch a lot.
The are fixing Vauban crashing the game, as well as star map navigation.
Trophies too if you are into that kind of thing :P

An excellent issue to address, the thing is I'm not entirely certain that that's how it's going to be for the PS4. DE can instigate these invasions on the fly from their end with PC players, but it has to be certified through Sony for each and every hotfix and update, it makes features like what the PC players get incredibly difficult to program and implement. I could be wrong, maybe DE found a work around and it's getting implemented with this update, cause I'd really like to see infested invasions, I like the concept, but I don't see how it's going to happen/work with PS4, and I can't fathom DE thinking it a good idea to just shelve infested ENTIRELY and STRICTLY to derelicts for PS4 players.

SOE has said the exact same thing with the upcoming Planetside 2 and DE's stated it in the forums a few times now. I do hope DE comes up with a clever solution though.

Also, I know a lot of people who post here don't check the Warframe forums so I wanted to get the basics and gist of the update out for those who check here more frequently. Keep in mind that you can find plenty of more specifics on the Warframe forums about the updates and hotfixes and contribute feedback directly through that channel.
---
You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant. - Harlan Ellison
#5Tec187Posted 1/10/2014 2:24:13 AM
Good point, but i don't think it's a problem setting it to auto-detect when we are finish, or set a random generated time, inbetween which the invasions will happen.

Also, Rebecca said we are getting everything up to hotfix 11.5.8, and didn't mention anything about us NOT getting one of the biggest if not THE biggest change in that entire update circle, so I think it's pretty safe to assume that we are getting invasions - if nothing else because the entire update revolves around the invasion "plot" :)
---
#6BlackFeathersPosted 1/10/2014 2:53:58 AM
Why are they getting rid of the infested???
---
NP:Killzone:Shadowfall & Warframe!
#7Tec187Posted 1/10/2014 2:55:37 AM
BlackFeathers posted...

The very short answer is: "they were too easy to kill and everyone was farming them"
---
#8BlackFeathersPosted 1/10/2014 3:01:34 AM
Tec187 posted...
BlackFeathers posted...

The very short answer is: "they were too easy to kill and everyone was farming them"

Well I better start farming them like crazy then huh? :D
---
NP:Killzone:Shadowfall & Warframe!
#9Tec187Posted 1/10/2014 3:18:11 AM
BlackFeathers posted...
Tec187 posted...
BlackFeathers posted...

Well I better start farming them like crazy then huh? :D

Heck yea, if you are missing any mods from them, or cores, or just have stuff to level, get it done now, on easy infested missions :)
---
#10Mega_TyrantPosted 1/10/2014 3:23:18 AM
dooyaunastan posted...
Basically you do invasion missions but have to scan plants to find/create a recipe for said Cicero Toxin.

Not quite. Cicero takes place off the standard Earth maps. It is an extermination mission but you also need to scan enough plants to build anti-toxins later in your foundry, unless someone (or more) equip an anti-toxin. Which you can then inject to sabotage the Grineer's Toxin machine. It then becomes a defense mission.
---
Bludgeo'd for hammer...
GIGABYTE GA-Z87N-WIFI | Intel Core i7-4770K | G.SKILL RIPJAWS X SERIES 16GB | EVGA GeForce GTX 770 | SAMSUNG 840 Pro Series 256GB SSD