Looking for a team to get 100pts in the event that's up

#1AkumaOutsiderPosted 1/23/2014 12:16:30 PM
So I can get the dual weapons

also-if someone gets 100pts, would they get the lesser rewards too?
---
~Outsider.//.GrandFated
#2josuna123Posted 1/23/2014 12:22:57 PM
I'm also looking for a group.
PSN: JOSEWILLSLAY
#3dooyaunastanPosted 1/23/2014 12:23:11 PM
Yes, also here's an easy guide posted to reddit.

The event only saves your max score, so you only need to craft the Lapis antitoxin. Here are the steps:
1a) Do Cicero Injector during the day cycle. Find and scan sunlight dragonlily and sunlight jadeleaf (found in water).
1b) Do Cicero Injector during the night cycle (Cicero Injector mission switches day/night every 6 hours). Find and scan moonlight dragonlily and moonlight jadeleaf (they look similar to their daylight counterparts).
2) Go to market and buy the antitoxin blueprint bundle.
3) Craft the Lapis antitoxin, and equip it in your gear.
4) Find three other people with the Lapis antitoxin equipped and form a party.
5) Do the Cicero injector mission. It will be a defense mission this time, so bring Frosts and Novas and what have yous. You'll go to the Cicero Injector, and then everyone has to interact with the console on the injector to insert their antitoxins. After this, waves of grineer will spawn, and you'll have to defend the injector (like a defense mission). If everyone inserted their Lapis antitoxin, then the bar will go to 100%, and then you can extract.
6) Congrats, you got 100 points, and you'll get all the rewards when the event ends!
edit: Here are the rewards, from https://warframe.com/news/cicero-crisis:
REWARDS - Score 10 points and you will receive an Event Badge. - Score 50 points and you will receive a set of 4x Dual Stat Mods (Status chance + Toxic Damage). - Score 100 points and you will earn a set of Twin Wraith Vipers! - A Gold, Silver and Bronze Clan Statue will be distributed to the top three Clans in each Clan Tier.

---
You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant. - Harlan Ellison
#4Mega_TyrantPosted 1/23/2014 12:27:38 PM
Or make 1 vermillion. 4 people with 4 vermillion anti-toxin = 400 points (Only do this if you're aiming for clan statues, it's pointless otherwise).
---
Bludgeo'd for hammer...
GIGABYTE GA-Z87N-WIFI | Intel Core i7-4770K | G.SKILL RIPJAWS X SERIES 16GB | EVGA GeForce GTX 770 | SAMSUNG 840 Pro Series 256GB SSD
#5AkumaOutsider(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2014 12:30:07 PM
Mega_Tyrant posted...
Or make 1 vermillion. 4 people with 4 vermillion anti-toxin = 400 points (Only do this if you're aiming for clan statues, it's pointless otherwise).

Couldn't see vermillion in my blueprints.... I only care about the 100 points lol
---
~Outsider.//.GrandFated
#6Mega_TyrantPosted 1/23/2014 12:39:31 PM
Here's some more info from the wiki, that's what we had on the PC.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/The_Cicero_Crisis
---
Bludgeo'd for hammer...
GIGABYTE GA-Z87N-WIFI | Intel Core i7-4770K | G.SKILL RIPJAWS X SERIES 16GB | EVGA GeForce GTX 770 | SAMSUNG 840 Pro Series 256GB SSD
#7AkumaOutsider(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2014 12:40:17 PM
Mega_Tyrant posted...
Here's some more info from the wiki, that's what we had on the PC.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/The_Cicero_Crisis

We have all except vermillion on ps4 update
---
~Outsider.//.GrandFated
#8KamikazeSlayerXPosted 1/23/2014 12:47:59 PM
you can get vermillion from the store its not in the pack, I just checked and I have blueprint for vermillion had to buy separately.
#9AkumaOutsider(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2014 1:00:53 PM
KamikazeSlayerX posted...
you can get vermillion from the store its not in the pack, I just checked and I have blueprint for vermillion had to buy separately.

Ah you were right!awesome!least that will make it easier
---
~Outsider.//.GrandFated
#10squiggy9996999Posted 1/23/2014 1:13:43 PM
^is that the only way to get 100%? for example: just playing a %$@% load of event missions, would that work?
---
I want to agree with you but then we'd BOTH be wrong...