So in your opinion, what is the best Warframe currently?

#11Senel720Posted 2/5/2014 10:12:17 PM
The warframe I am usually running and even used a forma is Saryn. That's my personal favorite.The best seems like it might be Nova, Vauban, Loki, Frost/Rhino. Frost or Rhino not sure if I should count. Also I haven't used Nyx or Trinity but I hear both of those can be a huge help and are also probably "top tier" if there is such a thing.
---
ACVD: #04 Altered Visions
#12squiggy9996999Posted 2/6/2014 8:03:59 AM
nova is my main/favorite and mag is great too (based on the playstyles i prefer), but rhino is probably the best.

with a potato and a blind rage combo...ouch. my friend has this set up, i still need my BR. :'(

aaaaanyways, crying aside. he is the most complete frame and can handle anything in the game.

defense: check, he's practically unkillable
crowd control: check, thanks to stomp
damage: stomp as well, hey 2 birds with one stone is a good thing ;)
team buff: roar has got you covered
and then you can fool around with charge for utility or just scrap it for a mod. yeah, his utility is nothing to write home about compared to other frames...

even with no potato he is tough to kill (but losses out on the damage, the rest still applies). when leveling my frames to 30 the 2 that seemed strongest without a potato were mag and rhino. i have done 9-10 frames so far...so i am no expert on the game but i cant think of anyone more perfect for any situation the game has to offer than rhino.
---
I want to agree with you but then we'd BOTH be wrong...
#13JLaw619Posted 2/6/2014 10:38:58 AM
I like a few but as far as best:

Rhino - You can get great damage out of him
He has the best [solo] defense skill in the game w/ Iron Skin ( 2780 HP for Iron Skin Alone plus Shields & Health )
He has the best "stun" ability in the game w/ Rhino Stomp (Excalibers Radial Blind is a better stun but it cause no damage)
He can be one of the fastest frames (second only to Loki) using only the Vanguard Helmet he ties Ash in sprint speed but Ash has a little more Stamina

Honorable Mentions
Utility - Nova
Crowd Control - Nyx
---
PS3 - PS4 --- JLaw619 --- Current Addiction = Warframe
There's two people in this world i trust! One of them is me the other isn't you
#14shadow_kan0Posted 2/6/2014 10:49:36 AM(edited)
My top 3 are Trinity, Ash and Valkyr.
Trin is my main, I love being healing types, and the team is usually grateful of the constant invulnerability :P
Ash has very nice and fun moves, and is extremely easy to solo a level with.
Valk may not be able to blow a whole room up instantly like other warframes, but I still believe her to be one of the strongest(EDIT: Her armor is insane, also). I love her playstyle. Not as much as I love Trinity or Ash, though.

Honestly, I was very disappointed over Nova's M.Prime and other Ults. such as Mag's Pull and Rhino Stomp, because people over hyped them so much. So when I got around to using them, I was very let down that they werent as OP as people claimed. Yes, M.Prime is one of the strongest moves. But its way overrated, and I would take any of the above 3 warframes over Nova. Specially Trinity.

I have raised every warframe to level 30 atleast once (I forma'd alot as well), and I can say that Trinity, Ash and Valkyr stand on top for me.
The new warframe Zephyr looks very fun. Which will be nice, as Oberon wasn't as good as I thought he'd be.
//rant over
---
White Frosty 0003-3206-9583 Do or Die.... or Flirt
3DS Frosty 0387-8776-3890 Yes, I'm a girl. //Joke
#15CentipedeDemonPosted 2/6/2014 11:10:29 AM
I would have to say the best is subjective to what you are doing/playstyle. Rhino is hands down the best tank in the game, saryn and frost dont touch him.

Vaubon is the crowd control master. bastille/vortex makes high level waves a joke. he is closley followed by nyx and nova however. Nyx because of chaos. I mean, its a basic I win button. And absorb makes for an amazing panic button. Plus it can hit insanely high numbers. (Highest ive hit was 179,000).

For raw damage Nova is the queen. MP is just too good of an ability to pass up. And Antimatter dropped, paired with a weapon like the flux rifle is an amazingly strong ability.

But my personal favorite is nekros.
---
Psn: Octillipede
Ego and Class
#16John_8_RamboPosted 2/6/2014 12:48:45 PM(edited)
EDIT: Rhino is getting crazy overrated here... a level 40 napalm can cut through iron skin (even with focus and blind rage) in seconds. A level 70 ancient will one shot through that same iron skin. And for high level play, level 70 is where it starts, so Rhino is not suited as a "tank" for high level play in no way, shape or form. Roar does make him more than suited for DPS however.

Nova is still the best if you want damage.

But Trinity is the best if you want to stay alive.

Trinity can completely s*** on any warframe in the dueling arena or conclave, even overrated rhino, can easily solo hour+ long survivals, and can be permanently invincible with the right mods... plus Rage+QT is still an immortality combo on her because the stunlock doesn't prevent you from casting blessing.

Who cares if Nyx makes enemies fight each other, cuz either way they can't hurt Trin.

Who cares if Vauban can clump enemies into a ball or crucify them, cuz they can't touch Trin anyway.

Frost has a snowglobe that makes everyone in it immune to bullets (for now)? Who cares, cuz Trin just made you immune to everything, everywhere you go.

Her powers only have drawbacks compared to other frames in defense and mobile defense, but she rules survival. She might not have an AOE, but the penta or ogris can take care of that, and will end up performing much better at high levels than warframes' AOE damage powers. And you can shoot explosives at your feet while you run around if you want and not give a s***.

Honestly, she breaks the game, but you need a lot of mods to get her there.
---
PSN: John_J_Rambo
#17HorridhalPosted 2/6/2014 1:01:31 PM
John_8_Rambo posted...
EDIT: Rhino is getting crazy overrated here... a level 40 napalm can cut through iron skin (even with focus and blind rage) in seconds. A level 70 ancient will one shot through that same iron skin. And for high level play, level 70 is where it starts, so Rhino is not suited as a "tank" for high level play in no way, shape or form. Roar does make him more than suited for DPS however.

Nova is still the best if you want damage.

But Trinity is the best if you want to stay alive.

Trinity can completely s*** on any warframe in the dueling arena or conclave, even overrated rhino, can easily solo hour+ long survivals, and can be permanently invincible with the right mods... plus Rage+QT is still an immortality combo on her because the stunlock doesn't prevent you from casting blessing.

Who cares if Nyx makes enemies fight each other, cuz either way they can't hurt Trin.

Who cares if Vauban can clump enemies into a ball or crucify them, cuz they can't touch Trin anyway.

Frost has a snowglobe that makes everyone in it immune to bullets (for now)? Who cares, cuz Trin just made you immune to everything, everywhere you go.

Her powers only have drawbacks compared to other frames in defense and mobile defense, but she rules survival. She might not have an AOE, but the penta or ogris can take care of that, and will end up performing much better at high levels than warframes' AOE damage powers. And you can shoot explosives at your feet while you run around if you want and not give a s***.

Honestly, she breaks the game, but you need a lot of mods to get her there.

Blessing doesn't prevent knockdown and without link up you still get batted around like a piņata at a 4 year olds birthday party.

Also, Nyx can go invincible with Absorb and knock back enemies creating space and kill people all at the same time.

Rhino can be built as a stunlock build using stomp modded for efficiency and can do just fine late game. He is also the most well balanced frame, which is why he is such a good frame for beginners.

Vauban can lock down entire waves with either Bastille(modded properly) or Vortex(placed properly). 2 vortexes in a two door room on any survival = epic groupings for penta or Ogris shots.

Snow globe can either be personal sized, allowing no damage to you, or massive, covering an entire group/objective. Blessing won't heal a cryo pod.

This post may seem like I'm ragging on trinity, but I'm not. Blessing is extremely useful, as are Link and Energy Vampire, but it isn't the end all ability either. If it prevented knockdown while granting invulnerability, sure, but not just invulnerable.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
#18zeik56Posted 2/6/2014 1:02:41 PM
Rhino Stomp and Roar is what makes Rhino an end game frame from my point of view, not Iron Skin.
---
I'm a dick, and I want to subject other people to that. ~ R.I.P. Ryan Davis
#19AnimalXingNerdsPosted 2/6/2014 1:04:19 PM

Because Trinity can't instantly stop level 120 enemies from one shotting your objectives. (Trinity is great by the way, but you asked, albeit rhetorically.)
#20squiggy9996999Posted 2/6/2014 1:08:18 PM
^well trinity is balanced by taking ages to kill them on her own. :D

tbh she is the most survivable, i would not say she is the best. she's like loki - definitely an awesome frame, jsut not sure if i'd say "this frame is the best" because to me that;s the frame that excels in the most situations (well trinity kind of does, but she does one thing over and over as opposed to being good in many different situations). not saying you are wrong, i just look at it differently. :)

"Honestly, I was very disappointed over Nova's M.Prime and other Ults. such as Mag's Pull and Rhino Stomp, because people over hyped them so much."

the three abilities you mention are all amazing. period. you act like there is some stronger alternative (that doesn't exist). and Mag's pull is not an ultimate btw.

the prime is a room clearer, what were you expecting? kill one guy and everyone else dies. it could not work better

mag's pull is fantastic for CC and 100% spamable but her ability that makes her awesome and invaluable to a team is actually shield polarize, ftr.

rhino stomp - well you need the right mods for damage, but the fact that it freezes everyone in place alone makes it great in so many situations.

you might have modded them wrong or something.
---
I want to agree with you but then we'd BOTH be wrong...