Are you stuck with 82 games MyGM?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. NBA 2K14
  3. Are you stuck with 82 games MyGM?

User Info: Ezsprinter

Ezsprinter
3 years ago#1
I never been a fan of my player and always play association because I like having control and playing through the games with no simming but I don't have time or the patience for all 82 games. I dont see an option to change season length in MyGM, only in the single season mode. Am I missing it or can you not change it?

User Info: PistonsFan213

PistonsFan213
3 years ago#2
Yes I believe so
PSN: Divine_Khaos21

User Info: rludeman44

rludeman44
3 years ago#3
There is no option to shorten the season. That being said, you can always sim. There's a menu, specifically for sim strategy. What's funny is, there are more defensive matchup options for the sim control than there are for the games you play.
Save the witty one-liners for someone who will be impressed by them.

User Info: Ezsprinter

Ezsprinter
3 years ago#4
Well that is extremely dissapointing. My favorite part of the game was always manually playing through every game, drafting and being in 100% control of my teams destiny and stats through multiple seasons but never with 82 games, that will take me until 2K15 to finish 1 season.

User Info: rludeman44

rludeman44
3 years ago#5
Ezsprinter posted...
Well that is extremely dissapointing. My favorite part of the game was always manually playing through every game, drafting and being in 100% control of my teams destiny and stats through multiple seasons but never with 82 games, that will take me until 2K15 to finish 1 season.

The game is really good(with slider edits), you'd be surprised how quickly they fly by. I started my gm on Saturday and I'm 12 games in, on 8 minute qtrs.
Save the witty one-liners for someone who will be impressed by them.
  1. Boards
  2. NBA 2K14
  3. Are you stuck with 82 games MyGM?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived