Are you stuck with 82 games MyGM?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. NBA 2K14
  3. Are you stuck with 82 games MyGM?
2 years ago#1
I never been a fan of my player and always play association because I like having control and playing through the games with no simming but I don't have time or the patience for all 82 games. I dont see an option to change season length in MyGM, only in the single season mode. Am I missing it or can you not change it?
2 years ago#2
Yes I believe so
---
PSN: Divine_Khaos21
2 years ago#3
There is no option to shorten the season. That being said, you can always sim. There's a menu, specifically for sim strategy. What's funny is, there are more defensive matchup options for the sim control than there are for the games you play.
---
Save the witty one-liners for someone who will be impressed by them.
2 years ago#4
Well that is extremely dissapointing. My favorite part of the game was always manually playing through every game, drafting and being in 100% control of my teams destiny and stats through multiple seasons but never with 82 games, that will take me until 2K15 to finish 1 season.
2 years ago#5
Ezsprinter posted...
Well that is extremely dissapointing. My favorite part of the game was always manually playing through every game, drafting and being in 100% control of my teams destiny and stats through multiple seasons but never with 82 games, that will take me until 2K15 to finish 1 season.

The game is really good(with slider edits), you'd be surprised how quickly they fly by. I started my gm on Saturday and I'm 12 games in, on 8 minute qtrs.
---
Save the witty one-liners for someone who will be impressed by them.
  1. Boards
  2. NBA 2K14
  3. Are you stuck with 82 games MyGM?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
GM modeTorvar7217/22 5:55AM