My career Error Code

#1bwj365Posted 11/22/2013 12:48:18 PM
So the first time I played through my Career I got drafted by the Kings and about 10 games in I would try to load my career and I kept getting hit with an error code and it would kick me out of nba 2k14. So I decided I would try a new my career and this time I am about 12 or so games in with the pelicans but am scared im gonna get the error code again. Could it help if I make a second save or backup save in case it happens or can you even back up a my career file?? Has anybody had this problem? Hoping it is fixed by now after the last update for the ps4.
#2WildGoose2K12Posted 11/22/2013 1:43:41 PM
bwj365 posted...
So the first time I played through my Career I got drafted by the Kings and about 10 games in I would try to load my career and I kept getting hit with an error code and it would kick me out of nba 2k14. So I decided I would try a new my career and this time I am about 12 or so games in with the pelicans but am scared im gonna get the error code again. Could it help if I make a second save or backup save in case it happens or can you even back up a my career file?? Has anybody had this problem? Hoping it is fixed by now after the last update for the ps4.

Not sure about PS4 but with PS3 you could back up all of your saves to a USB.

I did this for almost every game, especially career mode in 2k lol.