How can I play with the "original" rosters?

#1carib2gPosted 12/26/2013 12:08:27 PM
For example: to be able to play with the Bulls with Rose? (Since he's in IR, he isn't on the official roster)

For some reason I can't download any of the other rosters, to check if he's on there.

Please tell me there is a way to switch back within the game.....or I'll just consider this another casualty of too many damn things dependent on a constant internet connection.

Pretty upset right now......
---
Playing: Killzone:SF; NBA2K14; CoD:Ghosts; AC:BF; Resogun; NFS: R
Gamercard: http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Carib2g.png
#2SniffindrawsPosted 12/26/2013 12:12:59 PM
I would like to know too, I don't care for injuries. I just want them to be available to use when I'm playing against a friend
---
"You can't believe everything that you read on the internet" - Thomas Jefferson
#3eagletalon22Posted 12/26/2013 1:04:33 PM
disconnect from the internet or play when the 2k servers are down and the game mostly just allows you to play quick games with the base rosters. such as now as i type this the servers seem to be down and the rosters are from the start of the season.
---
if it walks like a duck and it quacks like a duck it's not a damn mongoose
#4carib2g(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2013 4:02:41 PM
eagletalon22 posted...
disconnect from the internet or play when the 2k servers are down and the game mostly just allows you to play quick games with the base rosters. such as now as i type this the servers seem to be down and the rosters are from the start of the season.

Not for me bub. My roster doesn't have Rose (unless be wasn't there at the start of the season)

Ridiculous. I want to go for the Rose trophy...but I can't because he is injured in REAL LIFE?! if I wanted real life situations to impact my video games.....I wouldn't play video games...if watch the news. W. T. FFFFFFFF.
---
Playing: Killzone:SF; NBA2K14; CoD:Ghosts; AC:BF; Resogun; NFS: R
Gamercard: http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Carib2g.png
#5MattRKO2Posted 12/26/2013 5:52:30 PM
carib2g posted...
eagletalon22 posted...

Not for me bub. My roster doesn't have Rose (unless be wasn't there at the start of the season)

Ridiculous. I want to go for the Rose trophy...but I can't because he is injured in REAL LIFE?! if I wanted real life situations to impact my video games.....I wouldn't play video games...if watch the news. W. T. FFFFFFFF.

Thats exactly how i feel i dont want no real life injuries i wanna play with the feel roster injuries should be an option we dont wanna play with our friends with injuries.. thats why i kept the roster from launch so i can still have the full roster to use
#6chitowngamer85Posted 12/30/2013 2:19:12 PM
Is there seriously no fix?
---
PSN/Nintendo: BigKurz
PS4/Wii U/PS3/Vita/3DS
#7ThrustMast3rPosted 12/30/2013 3:21:52 PM(edited)
Ya this is worrying me. I haven't played my PS4 yet and this was going to be my first game but if I can't start a franchise mode with Rose playing (I'm from chicago) I'm going to be pissed.

Question tho: as someone who has yet to put NBA into my ps4, can I load up my ps4 without being connected to the Internet, and I will start with Default rosters? I think this would hypothetically work. Then I may be able to save out the default rosters and share them with others?

I'll have to try later tonight.
---
get in the car i've got candy
#8heatedheavyPosted 12/30/2013 5:54:54 PM
Derrick "Riddled with injuries" Rose

Which I could use that nickname in the game actually. Sounds dope.
---
PSN Heated420Heavy
360GT Heated420Heavy
#9ThrustMast3rPosted 12/31/2013 8:18:16 AM
Ok so I popped in 2k14 last night for the first time. I was not connected to the internet so it didn't update anything and Rose was available in the rosters.

eagletalon22 posted...

I'm not sure if the above method works, as someone already said it doesn't. Anyone else confirm?

I tried to find where my roster's save to on the PS4 so I could try and share with those who are unable to get their original rosters back, but it doesn't seem to have the same layout as PS3 so I'm lost at where my game saves are on the system.

I'll look back at it tonight. But honestly, if the problem is solved simply by starting the game up while not-connected to wifi/internet, please let me know so we can close this topic.
---
get in the car i've got candy