"My Career" calling timeout.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. NBA 2K14
  3. "My Career" calling timeout.
1 year ago#1
Is this possible? Or only the coach can call a timeout?
---
Most of the money you'll win at poker comes not from the brilliance of your own play, but from the ineptitude of your opponents.
1 year ago#2
I've been able to late in games a few times. I do remember on 2 occasions though that I couldn't. Not sure why, we might have been out of time outs
---
Xbox 360 & ps3/ps4 PSN - x301stSpartan
1 year ago#3
L1 and r1 when you have the ball?

Or yell timeout into your mic.
---
PSN Heated420Heavy
360GT Heated420Heavy
(edited 0 seconds ago)
1 year ago#4
L1+R1 = intentional foul. I don't have a mic. I'm just wondering if only the coach can call timeout now.
---
Most of the money you'll win at poker comes not from the brilliance of your own play, but from the ineptitude of your opponents.
1 year ago#5
It's L1+R1 on offense. On defense, it becomes intentional foul.
---
"West side, when we ride, come equipped with game..." - Tupac Shakur
PSN: demon__650 (that's two underscores)
1 year ago#6
How do you not have a mic? It came with the system free. Yes you can not call a time out in defense.
---
PSN Heated420Heavy
360GT Heated420Heavy
1 year ago#7
Yeah, you can't call a timeout if the other team has possession of the ball (unless it's a dead ball situation).
---
"West side, when we ride, come equipped with game..." - Tupac Shakur
PSN: demon__650 (that's two underscores)
1 year ago#8
heatedheavy posted...
How do you not have a mic? It came with the system free. Yes you can not call a time out in defense.

Well it isn't exactly the most durable thing out there, it only needs a slight tug before it's toast. So I imagine quite a number of people broke em pretty quickly.
1 year ago#9
I don't play online so I don't care for the mic. I've never used it.
---
1 year ago#10
west coast style posted...
Yeah, you can't call a timeout if the other team has possession of the ball (unless it's a dead ball situation).

Yeah when I tried L1+R1 it was a dead ball situation but I guess I did too late and ended up fouling. And I just thought there was no way for us to call timeout after that. But now I know it works, since I tried it again while on offense. But thanks.
---
  1. Boards
  2. NBA 2K14
  3. "My Career" calling timeout.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived