The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

my career. how do you call for an alley oop?

#1DrewP4PPosted 12/18/2013 10:25:29 AM
I try pressing LT and X and all I get is bad call for pass. And you player doesn't even go up for the opportunity and the teammate doesn't even attempt to pass. In the menu it says LT and B. That also doesn't even start anything as my player don't go up for an alley and my teammates don't even attempt to pass. I know how to throw the alley to my teammates but I can't for anything get them to throw me one.
---
XBL-drew is p4p PSN-Drewciferp4p
facebook. com/drewp4p twitter. com/#!/DrewP4P
#2SSJ4BradohanPosted 12/18/2013 10:15:59 PM
You have to have a somewhat open lane. Make sure your hands and dunk or layup is 85+ and (for me) its LT + X.

Sometimes it works, sometimes Rubio(i play for the T'wolves) tosses up a horrible pass...sometimes it's successful
---
Not changing until MY colts win another superbowl...started 7/11/08
#3tone6956Posted 12/19/2013 10:03:44 AM
i play for the t-wolves too lol, took rubio spot been dominatting but now kevin love out for the season torn acl i think ...smh
#4SSJ4BradohanPosted 12/19/2013 5:21:22 PM
Haha!! I made a center.

Rubio
Martin
Brewer
Love
Me

Dominating right now.

If only I could perform standing dunks with my maxed out standing dunk attribute >_>
---
Not changing until MY colts win another superbowl...started 7/11/08
#5DrewP4P(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2013 8:25:11 AM
SSJ4Bradohan posted...
You have to have a somewhat open lane. Make sure your hands and dunk or layup is 85+ and (for me) its LT + X.

Sometimes it works, sometimes Rubio(i play for the T'wolves) tosses up a horrible pass...sometimes it's successful

My dunking rating is good. I was skeptical of LT+X because they wouldn't even attempt the pass. and in the manual it says LT+B which I do not know why lol.

BTW do you know how to dunk putbacks?
---
XBL-drew is p4p PSN-Drewciferp4p
facebook. com/drewp4p twitter. com/#!/DrewP4P