Who wants/has a Shoe Deal??? HELP ME OUT IM CURIOUS TO KNO!!!

#1LilHalf05Posted 1/10/2014 4:55:32 AM
How long does it take to sign a shoe deal in myCareer???

My player is a 95 rating with 7 signature skills and 3 badges(Swagger, Closer and Fan Fave) the #1 ranked PG and #2 ranked player in the league "BEHIND THA COVER BOY".. I'm on my rookie season in the 6th man position gettin 28 minutes a game. #5 in scoring averaging 24.7. #1 ranked in Rookie Report. I'm on the T'Wolves and we have 26 games left in my rookie season but were 7 games out of the 8th seed.

If anybody has signed a shoe deal hit me up. I wanna know when it comes because on 360 you can get a shoe deal after playing 5 games. And it's clear to see after 5 games I'm still in the 2K Generic's.

Thanks I appreciate your reads.
---
Couldn't find a PS4 so I settled with the X Box One...FOR NOW!!! Playing:::COD:Ghosts, NBA 2K14, Madden 25
X Box Live...GT:::MrBreez89 /\/\/\ PSN...MrBreezo
#2resante_1Posted 1/10/2014 5:15:27 AM
I'm wondering the same, I'm 5 games away from the end of the regular season and a PG starting as SG for the Blazers. We're #2 in the West behind the Clippers. Still haven't gotten the deal. I recall reading somewhere that it comes later in the season after a certain event (no spoilers) but not sure. I have a feeling I'll find out if this is true after the next few games.
#3LilHalf05(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2014 5:20:45 AM
Thx. All input is useful. At least I know I can forget about it coming this year because you're further and starting and still no deal. Like you say there must be some type of event in the storyline that brings it along. But no spoilers so I'll just be patient.

What's your GT.
---
Couldn't find a PS4 so I settled with the X Box One...FOR NOW!!! Playing:::COD:Ghosts, NBA 2K14, Madden 25
Xbox Live...GT:::MrBreez89 /\/\/\ PSN...MrBreezo
#4aborklePosted 1/10/2014 6:23:13 AM
Spoilers:

You agent comes to you and asks you to pick between Nike and Jordan. I am not sure what triggers this but this happened to me middle to end of March. I chose Nike although he said Jordan would pay more. It was worth 7000VC and you can 'buy' any of the Nike shoes for 0VC after that. Pretty darn cool.
#5KnicksKiller517Posted 1/10/2014 6:38:43 AM
I chose the Jordan deal. It gives you 9000VC
#6LilHalf05(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2014 7:47:10 AM
aborkle posted...
Spoilers:

You agent comes to you and asks you to pick between Nike and Jordan. I am not sure what triggers this but this happened to me middle to end of March. I chose Nike although he said Jordan would pay more. It was worth 7000VC and you can 'buy' any of the Nike shoes for 0VC after that. Pretty darn cool.

I'm ready to get to mid March then. Good look.
---
Xbox Live...GT:::MrBreez89 /\/\/\ PSN...MrBreezo
#7resante_1Posted 1/10/2014 11:51:38 AM
Sounds right, I'm right about there. Sucks as I already bought 2 pair of Nikes but good to know they are free thereafter.

If I sign with Jordan can I still wear regular Nikes in game?
#8resante_1Posted 1/10/2014 11:52:31 AM
LilHalf05 posted...

What's your GT.

GT is Resante
#9LIghtFlyrightPosted 1/10/2014 12:06:41 PM
If you go with your friend agent, then you get to sign with Jordan or Nike sometime before the playoffs start.
If you decide on the other option, then you get Adidas a few days afterwards.

In a game, you can only wear the shoes with the company that you signed with.
---
The truth is the truth with or without consent.
GT: ImmortalOrifice, Alt: TheFornificator
#10KnicksKiller517Posted 1/10/2014 8:35:39 PM
Another Spoiler...
4 games before playoffs made first sig shoe. Turned out nice, got a poster with Paul, Griffen, etc.. also commercial with Jackson Ellis.