So just to clarify..

#1wab_web_wubPosted 6/12/2013 5:21:27 PM
Will more characters be added / available for unlocking at a later date? Or is this literally the entire roster?

I know you can unlock some characters but I haven't seen any statements anywhere mentioning how they'll add more characters at a later date or anything like that. Or do the other characters just take longer to unlock?
---
This is Ripley, last survivor of the Nostromo, signing off
#2PargePosted 6/12/2013 5:25:49 PM
https://twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN/status/344746150299045888

So, yes! :)
---
PSN - Parge Eye Have You.
GT - Pargestyv
#3xOmniCloudxPosted 6/12/2013 5:32:55 PM
wab_web_wub posted...
Will more characters be added / available for unlocking at a later date? Or is this literally the entire roster?

I know you can unlock some characters but I haven't seen any statements anywhere mentioning how they'll add more characters at a later date or anything like that. Or do the other characters just take longer to unlock?

More characters will be unlocked.

Although unlocking by playing is confirmed random mostly. One friend said he started WITH Bryan when I played against his Bryan. I unlocked Alisa first at 1000 gift points (what I think happens for everyone) and I unlocked Leo at 7000-8000 gift point requirement for only some people then. I ran into a player that had Steve and someone said they got Jin. Arcade mode has those everybody I already brought up (minus Jin) as well as Heihachi and Ogre. So I think anyone you see in Arcade mode can be unlocked. I have yet to see a Jin anywhere period but if I see him in Arcade then surely he's already possible to be unlocked.
---
This is GameFAQs. People here take great pride in ignoring common sense.