There is no reason not to put everything in Strength

#1Nick_Chaos007Posted 6/20/2013 4:33:51 PM
Endurance? Doesn't matter, what ever life is supposedly adds is non existent.
Vigor? Unless there's a 100% chance to crit if you max it out there's also no point.

Strength on the other hand. The is the only determining factor in fights. People who have 20+ endurance lose the same amount of life when hit down to their normal life as if they didn't even have endurance at all.

Endurance = defense. That would make things A WHOLE LOT MORE INTERESTING.
---
Kill one man, You're a murderer. Kill 1,000 men, You're a king. Kill them all....and You're a god!
#2DtokPosted 6/20/2013 5:00:21 PM
Every 1 point in strength is 0.5% more damage. The same can be applied to endurance. I don't mind not having Vigor, but I feel Endurance shouldn't be overlooked, because every point of Endurance counteracts that 1 point in strength.

a 200 Strength player (+100% damage) vs a 200 Endurance player (+100% HP) will pretty much cancel each other out.

I'm also not very sure about Vigor. Critical hits are nice and all, but I don't like leaving things to chance. As far as I can tell, Rage only activates to your HP < (YourVigor-EnemyVigor)*0.5%. I don't like the idea of rage only activating when you're at less than 10% health if you have 20 points in it. You're pretty much ready to be KO'd at that point.

It's also cheaper in Gold to balance stats. I'm going for 2 stats myself for +50% +50%.
---
Mr. Fortune Calculator.
PSN: DToNE7
#3stealthgigaPosted 6/21/2013 9:41:33 AM(edited)
200 Endurance only gives you +50% HP, not +100% HP, and similarly for Offense, as confirmed by Japanese wiki, so there is some inaccuracy in the second post.

There is a non-chance element in Vigor and that is when your Rage activates. Higher means you can Rage early and you can use the effect without dying real soon. Even with 0 Vigor you still Rage at certain point, so adding Vigor only adds to that, I guess. The enemy's Vigor may subtract but it won't go negative.
---
Check out my gaming diary! http://helugame.wordpress.com/
My progress and screenshots of Japanese games
#4DtokPosted 6/21/2013 10:00:11 AM
I'm having my doubts about 50% unless the stats decrease in potency. My 40 damage move was doing 44 @ 20 Str.

At 30 Endurance, my bar looks like it can almost fill the bar if I increase that small bonus by 6 times.
---
Mr. Fortune Calculator.
#5stealthgigaPosted 6/21/2013 10:07:49 AM
My 50 endurance looks like 1/8th of the health bar, though,

Guess next time I should use measuring tape, lol.
---
Check out my gaming diary! http://helugame.wordpress.com/
My progress and screenshots of Japanese games
#6DtokPosted 6/21/2013 11:42:25 AM
stealthgiga posted...
My 50 endurance looks like 1/8th of the health bar, though,

Guess next time I should use measuring tape, lol.

Well, looking at it now. It looks like the HP added from Endurance is the exact size of the Endurance bar. So as Endurance fills to 200, it should be +100% HP.
---
Mr. Fortune Calculator.
#7juker79Posted 6/21/2013 12:35:49 PM
In response to the topic, it really depends on your fighting style. If I put 0 points on Endurance, you could knock me out with just 1-2 good blows. Assuming I'm only going to catch 1-2 blows a round, making you have to hit me a 3rd time almost ensures victory.
#8izar22Posted 6/21/2013 12:47:24 PM
I'm a vigor guy but I like all if em...im going to put 200 strength in Paul 200 endurance for Leo and 200 vigor for king and then I'll see who's the best but probably king cause that critical hit ratio will be fun to use lol
#9LugadokastroPosted 6/21/2013 1:03:33 PM
You can't say the others are not important. If your an offensive player sure power helps, but if your a strategic fighter vigor and endurance are your best friend. I've beaten fighters who had 200 power and mines was only at 60.

However I came across fighters who likes to bait and side step etc and they had there endurance high so it was like fighting 2 rounds in 1.

Honestly there's no wrong way to apply your skill points if it suits your fight style
#10_HaradaLoving_Posted 6/21/2013 2:00:08 PM
Endurance.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/718273-tekken-revolution/66472042
---
When you point to the moon, don't lose track of all that heavenly glory.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/_HaradaLoving_/boards