Got my first hate mail!!!

#1FastiidousPosted 7/28/2013 10:44:23 AM
I have played a lot of fighting games onlines, street fighters 4, dead or alive 5, tekken 6, king of fighters 13. Never got a hate mail. So I used Kazuya and he used Lars. He just keeps spamming those invisible moves and specials moves especially the rising vertical kick. As a countermeasure, I grab him. Then after the match, he just called me a grabbing b****. If you know that you are going this move, then you will know that I'm going to seize this opportunity to either grab or attack you. Should you a devise a another tactic rather than to whine at me? Then he called me sh**ty people.
#2Endless_NightPosted 7/28/2013 11:28:02 AM
Well, I got my first hate mail not too long ago too.

I was using Lili and he was using Lars. He was doing the same thing over and over again to the point I got tired and just used 1,2 only. Seriously, just 1,2. It was the last round for me and that guy took those jabs like a man. Depleted almost 70% of his HP before I ended it with a flip. Got called a spammer.
---
Everything stemmed from Chaos, Aligned to Cosmos, Brought forth by Space, Woven with Time and Governed by Gravity.
#3Kenaryu_77Posted 7/28/2013 11:34:37 AM
I've had about 40 just from this game.
---
i.imgur.com/tbOW26o.jpg
i.imgur.com/3BQFM5y.jpg
#4Fastiidous(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2013 11:44:09 AM
Endless_Night posted...

I was using Lili and he was using Lars. He was doing the same thing over and over again to the point I got tired and just used 1,2 only. Seriously, just 1,2. It was the last round for me and that guy took those jabs like a man. Depleted almost 70% of his HP before I ended it with a flip. Got called a spammer.

Come on, he can't be that oblivious.
#5blueyeliePosted 7/28/2013 12:23:49 PM
I have 1 2ed multiple people to a perfect with Paul a few times. Not even with super power. Just because they can come so fast and people don't expect such simplicity.
---
PSN - Jesterizer13
#6Endless_NightPosted 7/28/2013 10:07:19 PM
Fastiidous posted...
Endless_Night posted...

Come on, he can't be that oblivious.

Apparently he kept trying to do the circular hand swipe attack and just simply refuse to defense.
---
Everything stemmed from Chaos, Aligned to Cosmos, Brought forth by Space, Woven with Time and Governed by Gravity.
#7ArcHarryPosted 7/28/2013 10:21:22 PM
1,1,1,1,1, etc. is going to perfect anyone that doesn't understand how to crush or crouch jab, because even on block you get frame advantage, so there's nothing they can do back to you. I don't even think they can SA in time
---
www.arcanumbook.com
DLC is awesome. It allows you to release a game and then make it later - Lord Nate 20X1