Got my first hate mail!!!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken Revolution
  3. Got my first hate mail!!!
3 years ago#1
I have played a lot of fighting games onlines, street fighters 4, dead or alive 5, tekken 6, king of fighters 13. Never got a hate mail. So I used Kazuya and he used Lars. He just keeps spamming those invisible moves and specials moves especially the rising vertical kick. As a countermeasure, I grab him. Then after the match, he just called me a grabbing b****. If you know that you are going this move, then you will know that I'm going to seize this opportunity to either grab or attack you. Should you a devise a another tactic rather than to whine at me? Then he called me sh**ty people.
3 years ago#2
Well, I got my first hate mail not too long ago too.

I was using Lili and he was using Lars. He was doing the same thing over and over again to the point I got tired and just used 1,2 only. Seriously, just 1,2. It was the last round for me and that guy took those jabs like a man. Depleted almost 70% of his HP before I ended it with a flip. Got called a spammer.
Everything stemmed from Chaos, Aligned to Cosmos, Brought forth by Space, Woven with Time and Governed by Gravity.
3 years ago#3
I've had about 40 just from this game.
i.imgur.com/tbOW26o.jpg
i.imgur.com/3BQFM5y.jpg
3 years ago#4
Endless_Night posted...

I was using Lili and he was using Lars. He was doing the same thing over and over again to the point I got tired and just used 1,2 only. Seriously, just 1,2. It was the last round for me and that guy took those jabs like a man. Depleted almost 70% of his HP before I ended it with a flip. Got called a spammer.

Come on, he can't be that oblivious.
3 years ago#5
I have 1 2ed multiple people to a perfect with Paul a few times. Not even with super power. Just because they can come so fast and people don't expect such simplicity.
PSN - Jesterizer13
3 years ago#6
Fastiidous posted...
Endless_Night posted...

Come on, he can't be that oblivious.

Apparently he kept trying to do the circular hand swipe attack and just simply refuse to defense.
Everything stemmed from Chaos, Aligned to Cosmos, Brought forth by Space, Woven with Time and Governed by Gravity.
3 years ago#7
1,1,1,1,1, etc. is going to perfect anyone that doesn't understand how to crush or crouch jab, because even on block you get frame advantage, so there's nothing they can do back to you. I don't even think they can SA in time
www.arcanumbook.com
DLC is awesome. It allows you to release a game and then make it later - Lord Nate 20X1
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken Revolution
  3. Got my first hate mail!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived