Spam trick

#1izar22Posted 7/30/2013 2:10:41 PM
Hey guys....wanna hear how spam can be use to your advantage? Mkay come here .....

So I've been using this little trick lately and its been working.

Use ur invincible a ton of times BUT don't hit ur opponet literly act as stupid as u can be lol. Maybe get a hit in to show them ur stupid. They will be expecting it now soooo. Throw them lol. And do other things also but mostly throws. There going to try and punish u but u can just trick the AND make them worried about ur spam so you can use it again then throw or go low or do something that can get around their block lol.

dosnt work on noobs or scrubs but the pros lol there just like oh snap a stupid spammer oh well I'm gonna punish you. Nope lol

it might not work on all charecters but Kazuya and law definitely
#2Mecasonic1986Posted 7/30/2013 2:41:38 PM
off topic i hear the tittle and thought
(spam trick(s))
a guy going to the same prostitute over and over?
---
Meca -pokeMerchant- what are you buying? come again stranger xp
#3Solar20xxPosted 7/30/2013 2:42:24 PM
So.... just mix up your attacks?
---
3DS FC: 2535 3646 8484 PSN: Jasper20XX
Sometimes even serious times have their funny moments: http://puu.sh/2Su65
#4Darkflare_EXPosted 7/30/2013 2:49:59 PM
It's more like training your opponent to block a lot. Once they start being defensive they'll open themselves up for throws.
---
You cannot select this due to restrictions on connection quality
#5steamwr4pPosted 7/30/2013 2:51:07 PM
I should've stopped reading at invincible move. It works on pros too? Are you ******* serious? Get outta here.
---
Official Elitist of the Tekken boards.
I am a Siren.
#6izar22(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2013 2:54:46 PM
steamwr4p posted...
I should've stopped reading at invincible move. It works on pros too? Are you ******* serious? Get outta here.

lol it only does. Newbs don't have the experience to block invincibles So smart people can block spam and know when its coming so like dark said teach ur opponet ur stupid then they won't expect you to be smart
#7steamwr4pPosted 7/30/2013 2:58:21 PM
izar22 posted...
steamwr4p posted...

lol it only does. Newbs don't have the experience to block invincibles So smart people can block spam and know when its coming so like dark said teach ur opponet ur stupid then they won't expect you to be smart

Let me tell you what's wrong with that tactic of yours.

1st. You're gonna use invincible move, which is -20 at least. So for getting this blocked, you die.
2nd. Throws can be ducked, hopkicked, and broken. It's a mixup, that is NOT in your favor.
3rd. If you have to resort to using that "spam trick", you don't really have a backup plan do you?
---
I am a Siren.
#8nite1017Posted 7/30/2013 3:09:47 PM
steamwr4p posted...

1st. You're gonna use invincible move, which is -20 at least. So for getting this blocked, you die.
2nd. Throws can be ducked, hopkicked, and broken. It's a mixup, that is NOT in your favor.
3rd. If you have to resort to using that "spam trick", you don't really have a backup plan do you?

the tactic does work. this method is considered random when you can't read your opponent's pattern

it's about changing it up after giving your opponent a fake pattern to remember.

for ex. doing 3 straight kazuya's air lazer, i will guarantee the opponent will side step the next time and you can hit them with a ground lazer.
#9ArcHarryPosted 7/30/2013 3:18:21 PM
Yeah, that's all under the assumption that these "pro's" can't visually react to lasers, throws, and SA's...which ya know, they can. It's not like they're guessing you're going to SA or throw, they're going to visually react to what you do. Training like that usually only works on unseeable things, or at the very least things that don't put you at a huge risk.

The real question is why would the opponent be so far away from you that they can't whiff punish you for just randomly doing SA's in the open?
---
www.arcanumbook.com
DLC is awesome. It allows you to release a game and then make it later - Lord Nate 20X1
#10steamwr4pPosted 7/30/2013 3:20:51 PM
nite1017 posted...
steamwr4p posted...

the tactic does work. this method is considered random when you can't read your opponent's pattern

it's about changing it up after giving your opponent a fake pattern to remember.

for ex. doing 3 straight kazuya's air lazer, i will guarantee the opponent will side step the next time and you can hit them with a ground lazer.

Kazuya's lasers can be dodged on reaction. The recovery on the air laser is so high, that even if the opponent is far away, they have time to dash in and punish. What a poor example.

A better example would be; with Asuka... dash up and do 3 db3's in a row, and follow it up with a df3. By doing this you're training the opponent to duck, so you can hit him with your mids. Kazuya's lasers have such a slow start-up, that they can't really be considered a mixup.
---
I am a Siren.