patch this crap NAMCO!

#1legendaryhero90Posted 8/9/2013 11:40:20 AM
im starting to believe that every one in the higher ranks in Ranked match uses that disconnecting method to keep their ticket AND their rank. i was thinking of staying in player matches but i get kicked 4 out of 5 rooms. And if i open my own room, people rarely play me because of my high rank.

If Namco doesnt patch this disconnecting exploit, the game really has gone the route of Disconnect Revolution.
---
Currently playing: Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown, Castlevania Harmony of Despair, Dynasty Warriors Online(JP)
#2Darkflare_EXPosted 8/9/2013 11:56:59 AM
No doubt they will patch it at one point.
---
You cannot select this due to restrictions on connection quality
#3Werebear_KPosted 8/9/2013 12:07:31 PM
In the thread about this exploit, someone suggested telling Harada about it on Twitter. I'm going to leave the same recommendation here.
---
If you can't power through the situation, you need to get stronger...
#4istuffedsunnyPosted 8/9/2013 12:28:24 PM
I don't think you can patch this kind of thing
---
I have a radio in my car.
#5Jecths_FaythPosted 8/9/2013 12:41:43 PM
Too bad you can't find the people that use that d/c trick and beat'em in the head with a hammer.
---
The official Snow Villiers of the FFXV boards.
#6legendaryhero90(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2013 1:01:28 PM
i think im starting to incur penalties after people pull this crap. im getting the penalty message that i cant upload data and that a penalty is given. this message rarely shows up but its starting to show up more and more after this update and after people started using this method of DCing.
---
Currently playing: Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown, Castlevania Harmony of Despair, Dynasty Warriors Online(JP)
#7SongiPosted 8/9/2013 1:12:53 PM
I had every single match on my 5 tokens disconnect on me today. I'm kinda salty but this **** needs to stop asap! Whoever wrote that disconnect blog....I hope you burn in the blackest pits of Hades. That is all.
#8hartzzenenPosted 8/9/2013 1:51:32 PM
legendaryhero90 posted...
i think im starting to incur penalties after people pull this crap. im getting the penalty message that i cant upload data and that a penalty is given. this message rarely shows up but its starting to show up more and more after this update and after people started using this method of DCing.

I don't think that the fact that you can't upload data and the DCing method are related, because people are messing with their connections not yours nor PSN servers connections. I had many people DCing on me, but never had a problem with my uploads.
#9hartzzenenPosted 8/9/2013 9:49:49 PM
The disconnection rate seems to be rising now. It looks like if they see that you're not a newbie or scrub, they just quit the match, even if they're not losing. Now, if they manage to dominate you completely, they stick to the end. Pretty fun, huh? I hope they're enjoying their so precious premium tickets... -_-
#10legendaryhero90(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2013 11:25:54 PM
hartzzenen posted...
legendaryhero90 posted...

I don't think that the fact that you can't upload data and the DCing method are related, because people are messing with their connections not yours nor PSN servers connections. I had many people DCing on me, but never had a problem with my uploads.

well no but here's my theory on it. If you DC often wouldnt it stress the Servers a little more because the connection would always have to be refreshed and thus making the server's connection more "laggier" as a whole and thus can't take as many connections in? Kinda like a mini scale DDoS. it would explain why the servers are crapping still even after the update has been implemented.
---