patch this crap NAMCO!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken Revolution
  3. patch this crap NAMCO!

User Info: legendaryhero90

legendaryhero90
3 years ago#1
im starting to believe that every one in the higher ranks in Ranked match uses that disconnecting method to keep their ticket AND their rank. i was thinking of staying in player matches but i get kicked 4 out of 5 rooms. And if i open my own room, people rarely play me because of my high rank.

If Namco doesnt patch this disconnecting exploit, the game really has gone the route of Disconnect Revolution.
Currently playing: Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown, Castlevania Harmony of Despair, Dynasty Warriors Online(JP)

User Info: Darkflare_EX

Darkflare_EX
3 years ago#2
No doubt they will patch it at one point.
You cannot select this due to restrictions on connection quality

User Info: Werebear_K

Werebear_K
3 years ago#3
In the thread about this exploit, someone suggested telling Harada about it on Twitter. I'm going to leave the same recommendation here.
If you can't power through the situation, you need to get stronger...

User Info: istuffedsunny

istuffedsunny
3 years ago#4
I don't think you can patch this kind of thing
I have a radio in my car.

User Info: Jecths_Fayth

Jecths_Fayth
3 years ago#5
Too bad you can't find the people that use that d/c trick and beat'em in the head with a hammer.
The official Snow Villiers of the FFXV boards.

legendaryhero90
3 years ago#6
i think im starting to incur penalties after people pull this crap. im getting the penalty message that i cant upload data and that a penalty is given. this message rarely shows up but its starting to show up more and more after this update and after people started using this method of DCing.
Currently playing: Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown, Castlevania Harmony of Despair, Dynasty Warriors Online(JP)

User Info: Songi

Songi
3 years ago#7
I had every single match on my 5 tokens disconnect on me today. I'm kinda salty but this **** needs to stop asap! Whoever wrote that disconnect blog....I hope you burn in the blackest pits of Hades. That is all.

User Info: hartzzenen

hartzzenen
3 years ago#8
legendaryhero90 posted...
i think im starting to incur penalties after people pull this crap. im getting the penalty message that i cant upload data and that a penalty is given. this message rarely shows up but its starting to show up more and more after this update and after people started using this method of DCing.

I don't think that the fact that you can't upload data and the DCing method are related, because people are messing with their connections not yours nor PSN servers connections. I had many people DCing on me, but never had a problem with my uploads.

User Info: hartzzenen

hartzzenen
3 years ago#9
The disconnection rate seems to be rising now. It looks like if they see that you're not a newbie or scrub, they just quit the match, even if they're not losing. Now, if they manage to dominate you completely, they stick to the end. Pretty fun, huh? I hope they're enjoying their so precious premium tickets... -_-

legendaryhero90
3 years ago#10
hartzzenen posted...
legendaryhero90 posted...

I don't think that the fact that you can't upload data and the DCing method are related, because people are messing with their connections not yours nor PSN servers connections. I had many people DCing on me, but never had a problem with my uploads.

well no but here's my theory on it. If you DC often wouldnt it stress the Servers a little more because the connection would always have to be refreshed and thus making the server's connection more "laggier" as a whole and thus can't take as many connections in? Kinda like a mini scale DDoS. it would explain why the servers are crapping still even after the update has been implemented.
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken Revolution
  3. patch this crap NAMCO!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived