"premium sessions" and convert free coins to premium tickets or coins

#1dietsnapple100Posted 8/30/2013 9:57:23 AM
http://www.siliconera.com/2013/08/30/tekken-revolution-adding-nina-williams-and-feng-wei-next-week/
---
PSN- hyprarmr
#2Sam-os_IMPPosted 8/30/2013 10:08:48 AM
Free coins can be converted into premium tickets..does that mean when you win with a battle coin you get a premium ticket? If so that's pretty cool.
---
PSN: Serious-Sam
#3dietsnapple100(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2013 10:22:35 AM
Exactly, i hope thats it, but its very vague,
like to hear anyones ideas about what they
think it could be.

Watch out for Sam's Fury (Bryan that is)
---
PSN- hyprarmr
#4hartzzenenPosted 8/30/2013 11:01:16 AM
Sam-os_IMP posted...
Free coins can be converted into premium tickets..does that mean when you win with a battle coin you get a premium ticket? If so that's pretty cool.

It's a mistranslation. The correct feature is that it will be possible to use premium tickets and premium coins even if you have free coins available. You will be able to choose which one you want to use (in the current version, if you have a free coin available it will be used first no matter what).
#5TheFear077Posted 8/30/2013 11:02:28 AM
My guess is that someone spends all 5 of their free coins to join someones 'premium room' where they can play as much as they like in 60 minutes.
#6juker79Posted 8/30/2013 11:03:00 AM
hartzzenen posted...
Sam-os_IMP posted...

It's a mistranslation. The correct feature is that it will be possible to use premium tickets and premium coins even if you have free coins available. You will be able to choose which one you want to use (in the current version, if you have a free coin available it will be used first no matter what).

Yeah, this makes the most sense. I imagine a lot of revenue will be lost if you got a ticket for winning a free coin.
#7dietsnapple100(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2013 11:28:00 AM
:/ it certainly sounded too good to be true
---
PSN- hyprarmr
#8light-darknessPosted 8/30/2013 11:38:07 AM
My guess would be that you can exchange a few of your free coins for premium tickets. If so, then it'll probably be like 2 or more (most likely more) free coins for 1 premium ticket.
#9TheFear077Posted 8/30/2013 11:44:56 AM
light-darkness posted...
My guess would be that you can exchange a few of your free coins for premium tickets. If so, then it'll probably be like 2 or more (most likely more) free coins for 1 premium ticket.

This could work but 3-5 free tokens exchanged would be more likely. Either someone is good and manages to win 5 or more times with their ticket, or lose on their first try (and basically have wasted their free tokens). I doubt many people will be able to exploit this.
#10dietsnapple100(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2013 11:54:45 AM
Id still take the 3-5 coins, maybe you dont have time to play
and log in to switch to PT, because hey, free PT
---
PSN- hyprarmr