Nina Williams Legacy/ Update/ Money

#1_RIZZRUNNER_Posted 8/30/2013 9:35:55 PM
Very disappointed that we had to wait this long but better late than never. Ive used nina for a Decade now and have NEVER raged or second guessed about switching her as my main. Her mixups... Anyways i dunno how to go about this, im not that guy who has my try hard panties on 24/7 so is it criminal to just sell the game for a Solid 59.99 even? For those who love the game, would u agree that it gets sickening that u can no longer play friends who are equal level because Someone always loses money? So your friends are forced to wait the 20 mins or leave because Namco is that greedy? I have spent 45 bucks. 10 on costumes and the rest on coins and the game has been out for such a small time frame. Its scary to think that some of us will end up spending 200 dollars on this game without knowing?? i know a guy who has a passion for tekken but is no good at it, does it mean he should be financially punished? he has passed 180 dollars already and its very cynical. I know some people will say the usual buts, but look at it like this smashing my opponent with my main character gets old at times, and having my friends fear me is even worse. Give them nothing to lose and make the game less of a money management thought process please. And then make it time consuming? Amaaaazing. Last, i love this game so i will not quit, i wanted to say reward your subscribers not punish them. I can applaud namco for at least taking criticism and working with it but it wouldve made my day if i could come from work and have no worries on my favorite hobby.
#2_HaradaLoving_Posted 8/30/2013 9:49:28 PM
This is how it worked in arcades.

Each game play cost 1 dollar.

Here, in Revolution, it costs 16.6 cents.

Plus, you get free coins every day. I usually get 6 free plays a day. Sometimes 12.
---
Kazuya WTF! http://youtu.be/icc6ln2wqI4
http://gamefaqs.com/users/_HaradaLoving_/boards When you point to the moon,don't lose track of all that heavenly glory.
#3_RIZZRUNNER_(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2013 4:12:09 AM
True i guess u could say i was sticking up for the little guys on this one, they have to be bankrupt by now! Lol
#4ragnaroxasPosted 8/31/2013 5:17:06 AM
Tekken. Tag. 2.

$20
---
[0:13] oni: Who has the bigger sword, sephy or stephy{?}
d(^L_^d)
#5IKillFanboysPosted 8/31/2013 6:29:40 AM
ragnaroxas posted...
Tekken. Tag. 2.

$20

This. For the real Tekken fan they get unlimited play with all characters and costumes. I'm having renew love for this game as I try different things I never tried before like playing solo mode and using combot.
---
Dear Math, please grow up and solve your own problems, I'm tired of solving them for you.
#6VioletSystemsPosted 8/31/2013 7:07:06 AM
_HaradaLoving_ posted...

Plus, you get free coins every day. I usually get 6 free plays a day. Sometimes 12.

Nope, arcade is 50 cents.
---
LARSLARSLARSLARSLARSLARS LARSLARSLARSLARSLARSLARSLARSLARSLARSLARS LARSLARSLARSLARSLARSLARSLARSLARS LARSLARSLARSLARSLARSLARSLARSLARSLARS LARSLARSLARSLARSLARSLARS
#7TheFear077Posted 8/31/2013 10:03:32 AM
_RIZZRUNNER_ posted...
For those who love the game, would u agree that it gets sickening that u can no longer play friends who are equal level because Someone always loses money? So your friends are forced to wait the 20 mins or leave because Namco is that greedy? I have spent 45 bucks. 10 on costumes and the rest on coins and the game has been out for such a small time frame. Its scary to think that some of us will end up spending 200 dollars on this game without knowing?? i know a guy who has a passion for tekken but is no good at it, does it mean he should be financially punished? he has passed 180 dollars already and its very cynical. I know some people will say the usual buts, but look at it like this smashing my opponent with my main character gets old at times, and having my friends fear me is even worse. Give them nothing to lose and make the game less of a money management thought process please. And then make it time consuming? Amaaaazing. Last, i love this game so i will not quit, i wanted to say reward your subscribers not punish them. I can applaud namco for at least taking criticism and working with it but it wouldve made my day if i could come from work and have no worries on my favorite hobby.

Use Google Translate on this link: http://tekken-revolution.bngames.net/update/130904.php

Looks like if you invite your friend to your premium room, you both can fight as much as you like in 60 minutes without worrying about coins/tickets.

+200$ on this game?! Have you bought every single costume and premium effect?
#8NaclynEPosted 8/31/2013 8:22:59 PM
i have been a follower of the franchise since TEKKEN 1. I even own the anime movie and saw the ungodly crappy live action movie ("Jin! THE PEOPLE'S CHOICE CHAMPION!"). I merely rented 6 when it was new and liked it but since I had other games on the way i couldn't spend enough time on it. The only game I skipped was TTT@ because I flat out hated TEKKEN HYBRID and from TTT2: Prolog TTT2 would be a piece of shstuff. When i was pokeing around for the recent E3 vids I came across TEKKEN REVOLUTION and was like "Hm.". Following day i scoped the price out and was SHOCKED that it said "FREE". I was peeked so i downloaded it. I tried it and liked it even though I really don't call this "Free to play". However the more and more i play it to me it feels like it's an arcade machine so to speak where you get tokens through over time over prem tokens via rewards n such. Frankly i don't mind the buyable stuff to some extent like the costumes but coins for points seems a wee bit unfair. It's like I can deal with very unskilled players with high high stats and I'm like "why do they play like sh** and win?"

Frankly I have been playing this since it's game launch week and been finding it very enjoyable and i still love bettering myself against others like I always have in the arcade versions. I doubt i'll drop it any time soon. I do hope for a TEKKEN 7 though.

PS: I am still seeing TTT2 for $35 at GAME STOP NEW.
---
Xbox360 handle: Skitz Gaea. PS3 handle: NaclynE102
#9_HaradaLoving_Posted 9/9/2013 2:57:15 AM
VioletSystems posted...
_HaradaLoving_ posted...

Nope, arcade is 50 cents.

Nope. Depends where you play and how new the game is.
---
Kazuya WTF! http://youtu.be/icc6ln2wqI4
http://gamefaqs.com/users/_HaradaLoving_/boards When you point to the moon,don't lose track of all that heavenly glory.
#10ElBorak77Posted 9/9/2013 4:55:06 AM
funny, i play this all the time and i haven't spent a dime.
---
www.xboxshun.com