Two Law rage quitters in a row.

#1Troika19Posted 3/24/2014 7:54:57 AM
Oh how I love their salty tears once they realize that their spam tactic of choice is not working, and they count as wins to boot so happy days.

Sorry just needed to get that off my chest.

Seriously though why do these people even bother with games like this? I mean I'm no Tekken God, not by a long shot so if I am making them cry onto their controller while dash boarding then I doubt that they are ever going to amount to much.

Man up.
---
The cloud is angry and demands a sacrifice.
Glitching infinite money = Ruined game. Buying infinite money = The sound of silence from the R* Defense Force.
#2xOmniCloudxPosted 3/24/2014 8:26:01 AM
Some people just find fun in wasting time and or money to mash buttons or not play to be their best. I can understand just playing for fun but still you would do more than just spam clearly. Sadly, these are one of the biggest if not the biggest percentile of players in fighting games *sigh*
---
This is GameFAQs. People here take great pride in ignoring common sense.
#3Troika19(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2014 8:35:09 AM
Yeah it is the same with the vast majority of fighting games. Still funny though :)
---
Glitching infinite money = Ruined game. Buying infinite money = The sound of silence from the R* Defense Force.
#4Bloody_KnightPosted 3/24/2014 9:21:17 AM
Law players are sad in general. I think like, me and a couple other players around the world aside from LUYG's Rip use Law with any proficiency. LMAO

The majority abuse DT/SAs. The minority try and blockstun/command throw you, and then there are the 0.05%, who got some sweet setups but lack the skills to pull them off in situations where their opponent isn't a punching bag. They turn super-scrub when they clearly can't use their precious setups which in turn, makes beating them eaiser. But when they DO get them off, you're pretty much ****ed unless they're dumb enough to push you away.

This is of course, the 100% correct assessment of legit Law players. Once you play a cheater who uses Law, all bets are off. You might as well ragequit or hope the game saves you by DC. :P
#5Troika19(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2014 12:41:38 PM
LMAO a Law spammer just called me a spammer noob (no doubt with tears in his eyes) after I smashed him 3-0 with Lilly just by countering his lame ass offense attempts.

I have protected that message as a bad of honor :)
---
#6ultradavedPosted 3/25/2014 3:45:29 PM
^ It will be the first of many, lol. For some reason, Laws who do like 5 moves love to call everyone a spammer, it seems. I can't help but wonder if the irony is intentional.
#7Bloody_KnightPosted 3/25/2014 5:57:06 PM
Troika19 posted...
LMAO a Law spammer just called me a spammer noob (no doubt with tears in his eyes) after I smashed him 3-0 with Lilly just by countering his lame ass offense attempts.

Respected you until I saw Lili, you scrub. LMAO j/k

So what rank are you? :)
#8ArmorWolfHeartPosted 3/25/2014 6:21:13 PM
I normally hate Lili but she's fun in this game, cool combos and whatnot. My favorite is 3+4, f+2,3, d/f+3+4, 1, 3,2,3.
---
How can I miss anything about you when I don't even know what your name is...?
#9Troika19(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2014 10:55:45 AM
Bloody_Knight posted...
Troika19 posted...

Respected you until I saw Lili, you scrub. LMAO j/k

So what rank are you? :)

Just got demoted to Brawler (LVL31 I think), I'm certainly not a "good" player but I at least take my beatings. Only quit I ever pulled was during an unplayable lag fest.

Just came across a 200 vit cheater. After I get the final trophy tomorrow I'm jacking TR in, even as a free to play game it's too much hassle.

I'll just go back to getting whopped at TTT2 and Blazblue lol.
---
#10Darkflare_EXPosted 3/26/2014 6:09:08 PM

Now when they rage quitted, was it at the start of the round about 2 seconds into it?
---
Connection to the opponent has been lost. Returning to Lobby.