Online Franchise Freezing?

#192Hughes92Posted 11/29/2013 11:37:41 AM
I remember this happening a few Madden's ago where after you reach a certain point in a franchise the game would freeze and not let you get past Week 11 in year 5.

It appears as if I may be having that same issue once again. My friend and I have been doing an online connected careers, both as owners, and are currently in the 3rd year Week 5. However, when I went to log on and play my PS4 will not let me get into the console.

If I go to "Continue Playing" on the main screen the little "Please Wait" symbol at the bottom keeps going. The game doesn't freeze because the loading circle continues to move, however my franchise never opens.

If I go over to "Play" then connected franchise and choose my franchise it changes screens as if it is going to open and then instantly goes back to the home screen, never bringing me into the franchise.

This is very irritating because we both have put a lot of time into the franchise and are having a lot of fun with it. We've rebuilt some teams and are enjoying progressing some of our players are working to develop others to replace veterans. Has anyone had this issue before or do you know of a patch coming out for EA to fix it? Is it simply an issue with the servers today and should be better tomorrow?

Should be noted, I was playing this franchise around 2:00 A.M. today, when I went to attempt to play around 12:00 P.M. is when I began having this issue.
More topics from this board...
Getting INT's on DefDemolia1629/23 8:31PM