Who do you consider the most attractive woman in the series? *SERIES SPOILERS*

#1MiyamotoSakuraiPosted 10/19/2013 2:55:45 PM
Who is the most attractive MGS woman to you? - Results (1167 votes)
Meryl
6.34% (74 votes)
Naomi
19.79% (231 votes)
Mei Ling
15.51% (181 votes)
Rose
2.66% (31 votes)
Fortune
1.2% (14 votes)
Eva
20.05% (234 votes)
The Boss
3.26% (38 votes)
Beauty and the Beast Unit
8.48% (99 votes)
Quiet
16.88% (197 votes)
Other (specify below)
5.83% (68 votes)
This poll is now closed.
In a series full of so many attractive characters, who is the most attractive to you?
#2DevilKnightPosted 10/19/2013 3:04:02 PM
Hard to say, because most of them are neither here nor there. A few of them who may have otherwise been good were spoiled in MGS4.

The Boss was definitely attractive in a way, but I wouldn't say 'attractive' attractive. I'm going to say PARA MEDIC.
#3BlitzPantherPosted 10/19/2013 3:04:23 PM
Other
Emma "E.E." Emmerich
---
BlitzPanther died with the PS2
PSN: BLITZPANTHERII
#4DevilKnightPosted 10/19/2013 3:10:08 PM
There's something to be said about Meryl and how built she was. She has shoulders to die for. (primarily MGS4 here) Though slightly over-built in a few places, but the main issue with her was how neurotic she was. So I can't look at her arc as a whole and say I felt she was particularly attractive.
#5MiyamotoSakurai(Topic Creator)Posted 10/19/2013 4:48:04 PM
DevilKnight posted...
Hard to say, because most of them are neither here nor there. A few of them who may have otherwise been good were spoiled in MGS4.

The Boss was definitely attractive in a way, but I wouldn't say 'attractive' attractive. I'm going to say PARA MEDIC.

Para-Medic is a great choice! I can definitely see that!

BlitzPanther posted...
Other
Emma "E.E." Emmerich

Emma Emmerich is a good choice as well! Her voice sounds younger than I'd like, but she's very attractive too.

DevilKnight posted...
There's something to be said about Meryl and how built she was. She has shoulders to die for. (primarily MGS4 here) Though slightly over-built in a few places, but the main issue with her was how neurotic she was. So I can't look at her arc as a whole and say I felt she was particularly attractive.

I agree with this. Physically she's quite attractive, but her attitude takes away from her attractiveness for me too. She was a little bossy in MGS1 but not too bad, then in MGS4 she really wasn't nice to Snake despite the fact that he saved her life in the first game, confirmed by the fact that she dies in the bad ending. And I still can't believe she chose to marry Johnny Sasaki, the goofball guard with the stomach problems throughout the series -_-
#6MrArmageddon8Posted 10/19/2013 5:04:29 PM
Maryl, she has the most realistic build for a woman in the military. She's got a sort of sexy toughness to her.
#7z827Posted 10/20/2013 2:23:19 AM
Sniper Wolf.
Well, save for the psychotic "I placed my mark on you so I'm going to think of you when I sleep until I kill you" part.
---
Char Aznable : "A Mobile Suit's performance does not decide a battle's outcome!"
#8MiyamotoSakurai(Topic Creator)Posted 10/20/2013 11:41:35 AM
MrArmageddon8 posted...
Maryl, she has the most realistic build for a woman in the military. She's got a sort of sexy toughness to her.

Definitely! Plus, as Snake put it, she's got a great butt :)

z827 posted...
Sniper Wolf.
Well, save for the psychotic "I placed my mark on you so I'm going to think of you when I sleep until I kill you" part.

Also true! She's very beautiful, and I'd definitely say that she's got the most attractive voice and accent in the series.
#9tonberrymastaPosted 10/20/2013 1:01:35 PM
I think the game with the most beautiful women in it was Peace Walker to be honest (Amanda, Camille, Paz, and even Strangelove).
#10MiyamotoSakurai(Topic Creator)Posted 10/21/2013 7:43:03 PM
tonberrymasta posted...
I think the game with the most beautiful women in it was Peace Walker to be honest (Amanda, Camille, Paz, and even Strangelove).

Aw I haven't played Peace Walker! But you're making me really want to!