News and video

#1reincarna_tubePosted 11/20/2013 11:56:51 PM
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/11/19/hideo-kojima-talks-metal-gear-solid-5-ground-zeroes-on-ps4/

Discuss
---
PSN: RocketTube
#2reincarna_tube(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2013 5:04:45 PM
Seriously, guys? The first real insight we've had about the game in ages, and the topics that are getting attention are still about Hayter and what little gameplay footage we've already seen.

Read the article, gents, please. Do yourselves a solid.
---
PSN: RocketTube
#3jacobfilyaw22Posted 12/8/2013 7:43:33 AM
reincarna_tube posted...
Read the article, gents, please. Do yourselves a solid.

lol
---
"Chuck Norris was in charge of tightening up teh grafix on Crysis. Any game trying for better is doomed for epic fail." -Vrack
#4tonberrymastaPosted 12/8/2013 8:00:05 PM
Thanks for the interview! Yeah, most of these other topics are pretty old. The activity level of this board went down quite a bit once this fell out of the gamefaqs top 10. (People are too lazy to search the board out manually, myself included ^^).
#5lalelulelosopPosted 12/8/2013 9:53:24 PM
once you search once, all you do is double click the search bar and it should show a list of games you searched

and i guess the reason the hype for the board died is because they haven't released any exiting news tbh
#6tonberrymastaPosted 12/8/2013 10:33:45 PM
I think it is partly the launch of the PS4, and the other holiday games like Zelda have been released. I know I hopped off here to play A Link Between Worlds. But this board will be rocking in the spring as we get closer to the Ground Zeroes release.