This game better be long as hell

#1thedeparted94Posted 3/22/2014 10:18:49 PM
Kojima said most gamers don't finish long story modes.

I don't want any spoon-feeding, hand helping. We have GZ that acts as a tutorial. With the Phantom Pain we need to be dropped straight into the deep end, it needs to be long, hard and i'll play every second of it. Just pure stealth action
---
<PSN> britz02
#2thedeparted94(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2014 10:19:39 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3GirgantePosted 3/23/2014 2:54:45 AM
PP will most likely still have a small tutorial..
---
No matter what happens, there will be a solution when it happens. - Yoh Asakura, Shaman King
PSN: Girgante
#4ShELbY_GT500Posted 3/31/2014 3:59:52 AM
Well it's been said that PP is 200 times larger than GZ.
#5ShadowHearsePosted 3/31/2014 6:21:10 AM
Girgante posted...
PP will most likely still have a small tutorial..

which will most likely be the creepy paranormal hospital, which will tutor players into basic movement and such.
#6DatPlatBoyPosted 3/31/2014 6:29:12 AM
TPP better take me a hundred hours to get through the story, and another hundred to get through side stuff, not including exploring or looking for Easter eggs. Kojima worried that people won't finish it because it's too long ? Well not me, I want non-stop MGS. I even cried at the end of MGS4 because it was over, and was a very short game and thought to myself "that's it ?!" I literally want to experience the feeling of "too much" metal gear solid, put down the controller, and come back to the game when I'm in the mood to play again. Though I know there can never be "too much MGS"
---
PSN: AzNFoLk
Inspiration is the KEY to all Creativity.
#7BlowthecroPosted 3/31/2014 6:58:47 AM
YESSS!!
---
Psn: Progunner95
#8zezezemolskee7Posted 3/31/2014 12:21:16 PM
thedeparted94 posted...
Kojima said most gamers don't finish long story modes.

I don't want any spoon-feeding, hand helping. We have GZ that acts as a tutorial. With the Phantom Pain we need to be dropped straight into the deep end, it needs to be long, hard and i'll play every second of it. Just pure stealth action

The hospital will presumably be a little tutorial, not in the way GZ was, with GZ showing all the new things that will appear in TPP, but there'll most likely be moments where you're hiding from soldiers, assuming everything we see isn't from Mantis.
#9hellknight40000Posted 4/2/2014 1:04:52 PM
I for one would love a hundred hour main story in a Metal Gear game, assuming it managed to keep things fresh.

Realistically, though, I'm hoping for at least 50+ hours to get through the main story, and plenty of side content to add to that.
#10kikookPosted 4/7/2014 9:00:03 PM
hellknight40000 posted...
I for one would love a hundred hour main story in a Metal Gear game, assuming it managed to keep things fresh.

Realistically, though, I'm hoping for at least 50+ hours to get through the main story, and plenty of side content to add to that.

Unlikely, this isn't an RPG. There's no way Kojima could realistically put in more than 20 hours of story.
---
Bumbleness Supreme Brady.