Just Noticed Something About Ishmael

#1vividequationPosted 4/16/2014 2:57:17 PM
This is probably nothing..but in the Phantom Pain game play trailer when Big Boss wakes up in the hospital, you notice that Ishmael has his right hand on his left shoulder. We also see that Big Boss has lost his left arm. I know this is minor but it could be further proof that Ishmael is just apart of Big Boss' imagination.

Or maybe I'm just extremely late and I'm the last person on earth to have noticed this lol.
#2kikookPosted 4/16/2014 8:23:07 PM
vividequation posted...
This is probably nothing..but in the Phantom Pain game play trailer when Big Boss wakes up in the hospital, you notice that Ishmael has his right hand on his left shoulder. We also see that Big Boss has lost his left arm. I know this is minor but it could be further proof that Ishmael is just apart of Big Boss' imagination.

Or maybe I'm just extremely late and I'm the last person on earth to have noticed this lol.

Ishmael cannot be Big Boss' imaginary friend for two reasons.

One, he physically interacts with Big Boss in the trailer moving objects and guiding Big Boss in an area he has no knowledge of.

Two, it makes no sense. What purpose would this serve? Why would this all matter? Ishmael is most likely a character we already know about. If he was imaginary Kojima wouldn't need to hide his face. He coudl just create a new character.

The only reason people think he's imaginary is due to the VA. There's no substantial proof he's imaginary while there is that he's not.
---
Bumbleness Supreme Brady.