Skull Face with Big Boss.

#1kc999Posted 6/9/2014 11:12:47 AM
Interesting.
---
PSN: kc373
A cornered fox is more dangerous than a jackal! - Gray Fox
#2cory droidPosted 6/9/2014 11:22:28 AM
Blurring the line between hero and villain...
---
Currently Playing: FFX HD; Nier
#3super hotshot bowserPosted 6/9/2014 11:33:42 AM
kc999 posted...
Interesting.

Well he does have a thing against Zero too.
---
GT/PSN = KeronSHB
Official Hatchiyack of the DBRB2 360 Boards
#4beardface21Posted 6/9/2014 11:37:15 AM
super hotshot bowser posted...
kc999 posted...
Interesting.

Yeah but Skullface also tried to kill Big Boss and ended MSF. Kinda odd to see them so close to each other with no intent to kill, unless that scene is far into the game.
---
Ghost Recon FS: Where you can be invisible and a noob at the same time! PSN:usfstu18
#5ManofTacosPosted 6/9/2014 11:50:08 AM
beardface21 posted...
kc999 posted...
Interesting.

Yeah but Skullface also tried to kill Big Boss and ended MSF. Kinda odd to see them so close to each other with no intent to kill, unless that scene is far into the game.

But did Kaz or Big Boss ever see SkullFace for themselves? I don't think they did. So maybe he has no idea he had anything to do with it.
#6super hotshot bowserPosted 6/9/2014 11:52:49 AM
ManofTacos posted...
beardface21 posted...
kc999 posted...
Interesting.

But did Kaz or Big Boss ever see SkullFace for themselves? I don't think they did. So maybe he has no idea he had anything to do with it.

Yeah they never saw him themselves. Was it just me, or was he wearing an eyepatch?
---
GT/PSN = KeronSHB
Official Hatchiyack of the DBRB2 360 Boards
#7emilieautumn08Posted 6/9/2014 12:03:34 PM
Yep, eyepatch
---
Sieg Kaiser Reinhardt
#8beardface21Posted 6/9/2014 12:12:37 PM
ManofTacos posted...
beardface21 posted...
kc999 posted...
Interesting.

Kaz or Big Boss may have never seen Skullface while it happened, but they for sure saw the XOF mooks that it did it, and those were XOF guys guarding that Metal Gear.
---
Ghost Recon FS: Where you can be invisible and a noob at the same time! PSN:usfstu18
#9emilieautumn08Posted 6/9/2014 12:26:15 PM
Yeah, but this is a Hideo Kojima game, so theres no point in guessing, we'll have to wait
---
Sieg Kaiser Reinhardt
#10konohaJouninPosted 6/9/2014 2:06:13 PM
My guess is that Boss is probably using skull face for the time being, I doubt him or Miller would let him live after everything he did. Does anyone know if the 4 soliders Big boss killed during the end looked like his soldiers (DD) or were they enemy soldiers (XOF)?