Skull Face with Big Boss.

#31Naked_Snake1964Posted 6/11/2014 5:00:50 AM
You also see a dead MSF guy in a sneaking suit, who BB definitely didn't kill. Those soildiers were hostile, not BB. Looks like Mantis' work or something like it
---
"Kept you waiting, huh?"
#32wallball5Posted 6/11/2014 8:19:53 AM
JusticeSword posted...
why is everyone saying gas mask kid instead of psycho mantis?

What if it's not psycho mantis?
---
The next best game: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQw_ojXBS9w
PSN and MGO: John_Relle
#33JusticeSwordPosted 6/11/2014 8:40:56 AM
^ Why the hell wouldn't it be though?

It would be a poor move by kojima to have a gas mask wearing guy, who looks like PM, has the same powers as PM, Is the Same rough age as what PM would be in this period, only for it NOT to be PM.

Plus we already know PMs history, he was trained by the cia, zero runs the cia from behind the scenes, & is BBs enemy.

If its not psycho mantis then i wont know how to react, itd make the whole prequel thing pointless, imagine if sigint, para medic, the GRU commander, were all different new characters who didnt turn out to be darpa chief, dr clarke, & ol revolver, would of killed off the whole point of making a prequel.
---
PSN:TheDragonzord
>_> Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles HD remix please
#34vegeto_18Posted 6/17/2014 1:35:24 PM
JusticeSword posted...
^ Why the hell wouldn't it be though?

It would be a poor move by kojima to have a gas mask wearing guy, who looks like PM, has the same powers as PM, Is the Same rough age as what PM would be in this period, only for it NOT to be PM.

Plus we already know PMs history, he was trained by the cia, zero runs the cia from behind the scenes, & is BBs enemy.

If its not psycho mantis then i wont know how to react, itd make the whole prequel thing pointless, imagine if sigint, para medic, the GRU commander, were all different new characters who didnt turn out to be darpa chief, dr clarke, & ol revolver, would of killed off the whole point of making a prequel.

Well psycho mantis was trained by the kgb. Then he joined the fbi at least by metal gear solid 1. That kid should be mantis though I agree completely not too many other theories would work.

Big Boss has literally met every threat that snake did up to a point in his lifetime. Psycho Mantis is probably no different.

How Kojima going to pull it all together thats what I'm looking forward to. I just hope it doesn't have to do with nano machines lol.
---
PSN- DAT1GUY23
#35gotsporkPosted 6/17/2014 9:33:38 PM
I'm not convinced paramedic was dr. clarke until they were writing mgs4
---
mreow!
spork for president - metroid composite