Cinder, Fulgore and Spinal confirmed

#1KrizmKazmPosted 6/14/2013 9:56:46 AM
Just to save more repetitive topics from being created:

Cinder, Fulgore and Spinal also confirmed:
http://www.rarefandabase.com/exclusive-fresh-details-from-the-developers-of-killer-instinct-for-xbox-one/
#2Necro_Fear89Posted 6/14/2013 10:12:28 AM
I really don't like the "Anyone can pull off combos" line,

As a fighting game fan that usually translates to "It's easy to button-mash and anyone can pull off advanced combos"

I really hope it's not the case, and so called "Experts" from the fighting game scene they are talking to are expert enough to point this out during development.
---
And so he spoke, and so he spoke, that Lord of Castamere but now the rains weep o'er his hall with no one there to hear.
-Valar Morghulis, Valar Dohaeris-
#3HughMyronGainzPosted 6/14/2013 10:27:06 AM
this was posted about a week ago or somrthing
but thanks anyways
---
*Official Tusk of the Killer Instinct Xbox One Board*
http://ezrahub.com/board/img/1353307521096.jpeg
#4KrizmKazm(Topic Creator)Posted 6/14/2013 10:32:58 AM
Yeah his was a concern of mine as well, discussed in another thread. However, there are a number of reasons why I don't think button smashers will prevail in this game...

With the combo break system (HP+HK breaks Hard auto doubles, MP+MK breaks Medium auto doubles etc), I think it will be very easy to break out of anything a button smasher sets up. I have a friend that smashes buttons in DOA5 and I'm easily able to reverse everything he does because he's just smashing the same buttons and he becomes very predictable. If anyone is "predictable" in this game, they will be at a serious disadvantage.

If your button smashing opponent gets you in a combo, it should be very easy to break out of it because it will be predictable enough to counter the same moves they are smashing over and over.

Ken Lobb squared off against some girl and kicked her ass. A clear Veteran vs Noob faceoff. This shows that more seasoned players obviously still have the advantage.

Button smashers also probably will not realize that the attacks they keep repeating (and keep getting blocked) are also boosting their opponent's super meter which will eventually come back to bite them.
#5KrizmKazm(Topic Creator)Posted 6/14/2013 10:34:29 AM
HughMyronGainz posted...
this was posted about a week ago or somrthing
but thanks anyways

I know, like I said it was to avoid more character request threads from popping up. I keep seeing the same threads being created over and over. The title was also for SEO.
#6Solid SonicPosted 6/14/2013 11:45:36 AM
Fulgore was obvious. So is Orchid and likely TJ. Spinal I'd say was 75% and Cinder I'd give a 50% to (wasn't in KI2 but he's a good addition regardless).

KI doesn't have a big character library anyway. Might as well just go whole hog and include the entire existing cast.
---
Every post I make is with integrity and sincerity. I'm pretty sure you're the troll, not me.
#7KrizmKazm(Topic Creator)Posted 6/14/2013 11:52:37 AM
Yea I'm pretty confident they will all be in, there wasn't many too begin with, seems like a given.
It's still interesting to see everyone get worked up on this board, one character at a time.
#8blazeUP12Posted 6/14/2013 12:10:21 PM
The whole original roster should be a given
---
hello earthlings, i am from another planet
http://www.youtube.com/XXtheJUMPoffXX
#9RavenoussdPosted 6/14/2013 3:42:57 PM(edited)
i think its funny they are "confirming" them slowly like its something exciting

we all know they are going to release all the characters...since............well........they charge money per character......***OBVIOUS ALERT*** more characters.....==more.....m....money

and hopefully any new characters.....will be FITTING to the KI "universe"

oh and about the anyone pulling off combos.....meh figures...it was easy in the 1st KI, but i always enjoyed the trial and error, in trying to figure out new combos....but i know day 1 the "go to" combos will be out, and it will be spammed...thus fun=ended-day one (not really but sorta)
---
1055T | M4a77d | 6gb ddr2 | AMD 6870 | Sonata III | Antec 500w earthwatts | 500gb HD | 27" Monitor | Blu ray/dvd burner | Win 7 Prof | Razer BlackWidow Ult
#10Bootychin88Posted 6/14/2013 4:34:37 PM
Damn, still no Orchid :-(