so the 20 dollar download is the best bet or if the free version good also

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Killer Instinct
  3. so the 20 dollar download is the best bet or if the free version good also

User Info: shads3055

shads3055
3 years ago#1
i never played KI in the past and it looks fun for pick up and play and for 20 bucks its cheep. will i like it. whats in the free version? should i just get the free version if i don't know much about this game

i was never good at street fighter or MK but sometimes liked them. the UFC game looks more fun to me even though it seem hearder to get into.

User Info: Sexy_L4DY

Sexy_L4DY
3 years ago#2
Definetly get the 20 dollar pack. It comes with all the characters and it will also include Spinal (Janurary release) and Fulgore (March) plus it will also come with a story mode which is supposedly coming out around Fulgores release.

Free version is fine but for just 20 bucks you get a great deal.
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqmczjD06s1qipitl.gif

User Info: shads3055

shads3055
3 years ago#3
ok cool. i will get it soon. thanks looks worth it to try this game out seems cool and diffrent

User Info: Xeeh_Bitz

Xeeh_Bitz
3 years ago#4
This is what I was wondering, the other packs seem to only offer additional costumes, which I'm not interested in and most certainly not wanting to pay additional for dress up barbie. Can anyone clarify that's all they offer is additional character skins?
3770K @ 4.5ghz| GTX Titan @ 1300/6500 | Asus Maximus V Formula | Asus PB278Q 2560x1440 | Windows 8.1 | PS4 | Atari 2600

User Info: stawg007

stawg007
3 years ago#5
The $40 version gives you a bunch of extra skins and also the original killer instinct game so you're better of going for the 20 version imo unless you've been a big fan of KI since the beginning

I fully expect the original version to end up being a downloadable title for everyone that wants it anyway without having to buy the $40 version
lPayneToTheMaxl

User Info: Sexy_L4DY

Sexy_L4DY
3 years ago#6
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
This is what I was wondering, the other packs seem to only offer additional costumes, which I'm not interested in and most certainly not wanting to pay additional for dress up barbie. Can anyone clarify that's all they offer is additional character skins?

Like the above poster said you will get KI classic but you will get early access to future characters and skins.

But if you don't care about trying out a new fighter before everyone else, the 40 dollar pack isn't worth it.
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqmczjD06s1qipitl.gif

User Info: one100bill

one100bill
3 years ago#7
I'm also debating whether I should get the $20 or $40 version. I'll think about if after pad hacking the Xbone controller.

User Info: jpraelster

jpraelster
3 years ago#8
anyone who thinks the 20 dollar pack is better then the 40 dollar pack isnt a fan of this series
  1. Boards
  2. Killer Instinct
  3. so the 20 dollar download is the best bet or if the free version good also

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived