How to unlock Shadow Tiger Lair + fight SJ

#1SequentialSwordPosted 4/9/2014 11:07:01 AM
Thanks to acid glow for providing the info
Arcade mode only (duh)
-Must get one character all 3 endings
- Once you have all that done use that character and you have to play on medium
- You cannot lost a single match!
- Opponent 5 and 6 are insanely beefed up almost to a kyle difficulty. Orchid is a nightmare

Also Shadow Jago has his own unique moves and an ULTIMATE finisher, you also get a bonus ending and a sneak peak at the season 2 boss.

Have fun!
---
"Lightning... It flashes bright, then fades away. It can't protect. It only destroys"
-Lightning- Final Fantasy XIII
#2GothmogzPosted 4/9/2014 11:40:56 AM
As you sure?, I tried that, with Jago, did everything but no shadow jago.
---
Gamertag: Alehappy
#3SequentialSword(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2014 12:58:35 PM
Gothmogz posted...
As you sure?, I tried that, with Jago, did everything but no shadow jago.

I have yet to so it myself here is acidglows video. Good god I hope he doesn't mean lose a ROUND instead of an actual match. That will not be easy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-w6NOvRYZ-Y
---
"Lightning... It flashes bright, then fades away. It can't protect. It only destroys"
#4s81dingmanPosted 4/9/2014 1:04:05 PM
i just did this and got nothing
#5SequentialSword(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2014 1:10:06 PM
Only thing I'm guessing is wrong is that it has t be obtain supreme victories on everyone. O_o
---
#6KrizmKazmPosted 4/9/2014 1:14:58 PM
Damn, if the developers can't even beat Arcade on Medium, I have no idea how I'm going to be able to get all Supreme Victories without losing :/ A reskinned stage isn't super appealing to me anyway.
#7SequentialSword(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2014 1:23:26 PM
KrizmKazm posted...
Damn, if the developers can't even beat Arcade on Medium, I have no idea how I'm going to be able to get all Supreme Victories without losing :/ A reskinned stage isn't super appealing to me anyway.

This

its not bad but once you get to 5 and 6 they up the difficulty an absurd amount.
---
#8enviidisnuccaPosted 4/9/2014 2:02:15 PM
SequentialSword posted...
Only thing I'm guessing is wrong is that it has t be obtain supreme victories on everyone. O_o

You forgot to mention that u have to do a ultra on orchid the first play thru n than the second play thru do a ultra on fulgore n than the 3rd play thru have to do a ultra on both I believe
#9KrizmKazmPosted 4/9/2014 2:03:26 PM
enviidisnucca posted...

You forgot to mention that u have to do a ultra on orchid the first play thru n than the second play thru do a ultra on fulgore n than the 3rd play thru have to do a ultra on both I believe

He didn't forget, that's the same as the first note:
"- Must get one character all 3 endings"
#10mcnichojPosted 4/9/2014 3:15:46 PM(edited)
enviidisnucca posted...

None of the ending have anything to do with specifically on Orchid/Fulgore.
-Don't ultra sixth fighter; end 1.
-Ultra sixth fighter; end 2.
-Ultra everyone; end 3.

Edit: Correction, I did a ultra on mostly everyone and just got ending 3.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. Day one PS4/X1. | Wanting people to have full knowledge of the facts about a console makes you a fanboy.