A few questions

#1mace9Posted 3/7/2014 9:20:04 PM
i know you can buy items to add to your ability to create the worlds in the game. but i have these questions about the game transactions and unlocking the content. any help to clarify my questions is appreciated.

1. do any items open automatically from playing other people's games?

2. items will be constantly added/unlocked in the future with updates and additional downloads?

3. do you think they will offer a "season-pass" type feature to unlock "everything"?

4. if the game is "free", would $60 in purchases be enough to have fun? how are things sold?
---
PS3 - Mirkwood
Live - Poxxin
#2Smackdowner1Posted 3/7/2014 11:42:16 PM(edited)
1. do any items open automatically from playing other people's games?
No, though you can earn credits from playing other people's games and spend those to purchase items.

2. items will be constantly added/unlocked in the future with updates and additional downloads?
Yes, and the next pack will be zombie related.

3. do you think they will offer a "season-pass" type feature to unlock "everything"
Doubt it.

4. if the game is "free", would $60 in purchases be enough to have fun? how are thing sold?
You can have fun without spending anything, but if you are planning on using real money, I'd advise against buying items directly.

Instead, get a month of spark power as soon as possible.

With spark power you earn 2x credits and exp from challenges/goals. I feel like you get more value this way. Not only do you level up very quickly ("loose" items require the player to be a certain level to purchase), but you can use the credits to buy items from the marketplace. After a little over one day, I had already earned enough to buy the castle pack for 20,000 credits. The higher tier, the more credits you get (there is a cap though unfortunately. I've already maxed out a couple milestones).
---
''Malice'' is a registered trademark of Smackdowner Inc.
All Rights Reserved 2002 - 2014
#3sassynipplesPosted 3/8/2014 8:47:23 PM
Don't think they will ever have a season pass since there will prob be so much content they will be releasing they wouldn't be able to price something like that