The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Is there still a time limit?

#1xal53Posted 6/15/2013 4:42:12 PM
I know there is the "nightmare" traditional mode that is the 3 days/bathroom save only mode.

But is the normal mode still on a 3 day time limit? I read somewhere it was 6 days for normal mode and I read in another place that there was no time limit.

Anyone have a concrete answer?
#2shads3055Posted 6/16/2013 2:56:10 AM
Sorry not sure either. But I do remember one e3 comment talking about how its bit timed but the zombies will swarm u faster and put pressure on u to always be moving or doing something
#3GrimMTrixXPosted 6/16/2013 4:29:53 AM
Nightmare mode is like the old games where you have time limits on cases. In this game it would seem you simply play the game and go to missions but time doesnt progress until you do it. This is my understanding. I didn't hear any news about a Sandbox Mode so maybe thats why they changed it so Nightmare is like the older ones so normal story can be like sandbox but with the cases usable? who knows. But that sounds feasible. I'm hopping on Nightmare mode right away cuz i love the time limits because it's like youre actually trying to survive and get everything done before you have to try and escape the place, or else.
---
XBL/PSN: GrimmTrixX
#4DrNewcensteinPosted 6/20/2013 8:35:48 PM
So "regular" mode will be like Skyrim? "Go do this for so-and-so, but there's no rush, just whenever you get around to it".

I know that's a feature that a lot of people wanted in DR2, and I can see the appeal of it. It has no precedent in the previous games, but that doesn't make it a bad thing.
---
Everyone has a price. And a pain threshold.
#5Slayer_22Posted 6/21/2013 4:40:45 AM
There's conflicting reports. I read an article that said regular mode is 6 days. Everyone on this board otherwise says it's completely free. But there is Nightmare which is like classic DR, I know that for a fact.
---
You should check out Imagine Dragons http://youtu.be/wO0ohGn-x3E
<o> YES! \o/ <o> YES! \o/ <o> YES! \o/