How do you drop off survivors? (ch1 spoiler)

#1AyumiSqueezetoyPosted 11/21/2013 5:41:01 PM
I got this girl a bunch of paint cans, so she started following me. I took her back to Rhonda, but she wouldn't stay there, and I didn't want her getting killed, so I talked to Rhonda, which ended chapter 1... :-/
---
Spanakopita!
#2lastfirstbornPosted 11/22/2013 3:25:42 AM
Wondering too. Is it because a safehouse tutorial isn't up yet? I couldn't clear out a red one on my map either since they didn't teach that yet.
---
Don't smile much. Don't smile ever. But if I did, this would be it. -The Punisher
Anonymity breeds stupidity.
#3DolemiteXPPosted 11/22/2013 3:32:54 AM
AyumiSqueezetoy posted...
I got this girl a bunch of paint cans, so she started following me. I took her back to Rhonda, but she wouldn't stay there, and I didn't want her getting killed, so I talked to Rhonda, which ended chapter 1... :-/

When your in a safehouse there should be a bulletin board called Survivor something. Go up to it and it has a listing of survivors who's side quests you completed. Just uncheck the box to have the survivor stop following you.
---
Shanahan!!! Yuse got some SPLAININ ta do!!!
#4aszsithPosted 11/24/2013 12:51:14 PM
DolemiteXP posted...
AyumiSqueezetoy posted...

When your in a safehouse there should be a bulletin board called Survivor something. Go up to it and it has a listing of survivors who's side quests you completed. Just uncheck the box to have the survivor stop following you.

Thanks for the answer. I was going crazy at night trying to get Ravi to stop stalking me and crying!
---
I own a PS3, XBOX360, and Wii. I'm in it for the gameplay, not the logo on the box. Can you say the same?
#5kngzeroPosted 11/24/2013 1:00:49 PM
You can just ditch them and nothing will happen it will say that they returned to the safe zone. Whenever you're in the safe zone you can just get them back using the survivor bulletin board.