Ending S (spoilers)

#1SrgtStalkerPosted 11/25/2013 4:42:30 PM
Chuck appearing, Annie being Katie (puberty sure did its course), Isabella pretty much causing everything, the cure, and of course the Megaman outfit. So how old is Nick supposed to be?
---
Yeah I'm a stalker what about it?
#2stepinstonesPosted 11/25/2013 4:51:50 PM
Nick appears (to me at least) to be around the age of 21... But timelinewise... He is older... I think o.0...
---
How is touching your weewee, over ponies, an artform?
Art, is licking your own carpet.
#3TAS7284Posted 11/25/2013 7:04:37 PM
Nick was born sometime in the 90s during the Santa Cabeza incident. DR3 takes place in 2021.

So the oldest Nick could be is 31, that's if he was born in 1990, but it's more than likely that he was born much later in the 90s. He and Katey (who's 17 in this game) are probably pretty close in age, while Chuck is 39. Frank would be 51 during the events of DR3.
#4friendofclamPosted 11/26/2013 2:31:24 AM
in dead rising 1 the orphans range in age from 5-15 as of "9/12" (presumably 2006 though possibly earlier), making them 19-30 in dead rising 3 (giving leeway of an extra year as the orphans' exact birthdays are unknown). it's implied nick was renamed making him likely on the younger end of the spectrum, but number 12 is female which creates a continuity error indicating that the numbers in dead rising 1 do not correspond to the numbers in dead rising 3 (there's also no orphan named diego, though there is a james (#39)). my best guess is that nick is 5-year-old juan rodriguez (#21) making him 19-20 and a little less creepy to be with 17-year-old katie but still treading towards an uncomfortable situation considering california age of consent laws (also how old is red?).

you can see the full list for yourself here and draw your own conclusions: http://deadrising.wikia.com/wiki/Infected_Orphans
#5GrimMTrixXPosted 11/26/2013 11:45:39 AM
The sad thing is, in the dead rising series, the A ending is the correct and canon one and not the S rank (zombie tk is the right ending not tk vs chuck in dr 2 for example.nits also why dr2OTR has no A ending. So if chuck isnt in the A ranking and annie isnt said to be katie, then the question is, does chuck still exist here and is annie katie like we assumed?
---
XBL/PSN: GrimmTrixX
#6ryugambaPosted 11/26/2013 2:14:16 PM
To me Nick Ramos is something beetween 29 and 32.

Just look at his face he does not look like 21.
#7shawnmckPosted 11/26/2013 3:15:34 PM
ryugamba posted...

^ He looks like he can be 21 to me.
#8TAS7284Posted 11/26/2013 4:50:46 PM
GrimMTrixX posted...
The sad thing is, in the dead rising series, the A ending is the correct and canon one and not the S rank (zombie tk is the right ending not tk vs chuck in dr 2 for example.nits also why dr2OTR has no A ending.

DR2 is the only instance where the extended ending isn't canon and that was due to the Case West DLC which they didn't have plans for when DR2 was in development. In other words the S Ending was meant to be the canon ending in DR2, but after so many people complained about Frank not being in DR2. Also Ending A in Off The Record is failing the Overtime Mode.

http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130318115254/deadrisinggame/images/a/a7/Dead_rising_off_the_record_endings_official_guide.jpg

So if chuck isnt in the A ranking and annie isnt said to be katie, then the question is, does chuck still exist here and is annie katie like we assumed?

The endings don't change past history, only present/future history. For instance everything that Chuck and Annie refer that happens prior to DR3, happened regardless if you get Ending S or not.

The reason you never see Gary's boss up until the very end is because it's Chuck. It's not somebody else if you don't get Ending S.
#9TAS7284Posted 11/26/2013 4:51:57 PM
ryugamba posted...

Nick was born sometime in the 90's. It's impossible for him to be as old as 32 during the time the game takes place (2021)