Campaign length?

#1Chanfan02Posted 11/28/2013 12:35:34 PM
I was just curious about how long the story length was. I assume you can just free roam after it is finished right? I think I am on Chapter 6 and have played about 8 hours so far. The game is great so far and I am having a lot of fun just messing around and trying to find blueprints.
---
Gamertag: Chanfan02
PSN: JChanfan
#2slayerxelitePosted 11/28/2013 12:39:45 PM
Varies depending on exploration and optional sidequests but my initial Nightmare playtrough took 7 hours including OT mode.
---
The snozzberries taste like snozzberries!
#3psykojuggalo98Posted 11/28/2013 12:45:18 PM
Sixteen hours here
#4Dusk_Posted 11/28/2013 12:56:16 PM
i was about 24hours maybe more on my first play through of story mode.
---
...dusk is the time when men whisper of matters about which they remain silent in the full light of the sun.
#5xHughJasxPosted 11/28/2013 1:45:19 PM
slayerxelite posted...
Varies depending on exploration and optional sidequests but my initial Nightmare playtrough took 7 hours including OT mode.

I'm going to have to say I don't believe you beat nightmare, first try mind you, in 7 hours.
---
If there wasn't people who blindly defended themselves when proven full of s*** time and again, there'd be no religious people.Or republicans. -jowephocks
#6xHughJasxPosted 11/28/2013 1:45:36 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#7slayerxelitePosted 11/28/2013 1:54:58 PM
xHughJasx posted...
slayerxelite posted...

I'm going to have to say I don't believe you beat nightmare, first try mind you, in 7 hours.

And I would lie on GFAQs why? I got the game late Monday and wanted to blast through before the launch week challenge expires today. Just focusing on story missions isn't hard whatsoever especially if you've played the other games. Save locations are easily available throughout and being able to pull combo weapons from lockers and make combos anywhere adds even more ease.

The only somewhat crappy part is near the end of chapter 6 since you need to beat the boss section then go through the entire subway area before you can get back to the street to go save. Dying near the end of the subway cost me 30 minutes of time so I guess you could say 7.5 hours real time to beat with 7 hours clocked on the game timer.
---
The snozzberries taste like snozzberries!
#8xHughJasxPosted 11/29/2013 12:45:50 PM
slayerxelite posted...
xHughJasx posted...
slayerxelite posted...

And I would lie on GFAQs why? I got the game late Monday and wanted to blast through before the launch week challenge expires today. Just focusing on story missions isn't hard whatsoever especially if you've played the other games. Save locations are easily available throughout and being able to pull combo weapons from lockers and make combos anywhere adds even more ease.

The only somewhat crappy part is near the end of chapter 6 since you need to beat the boss section then go through the entire subway area before you can get back to the street to go save. Dying near the end of the subway cost me 30 minutes of time so I guess you could say 7.5 hours real time to beat with 7 hours clocked on the game timer.

Sorry. I just dont believe you. Can you prove it in someway?
---
If there wasn't people who blindly defended themselves when proven full of s*** time and again, there'd be no religious people.Or republicans. -jowephocks