So very fun online play.. (Spoilers)

#1askts55Posted 1/2/2014 5:01:15 PM
Yesterday, I had a run on nightmare mode. I got up to the point where Gary was holding Annie in the strip club waiting for his boss. This kid I was playing with was like "hey let's kill Gary" and killed him.. I hadn't saved the game once (which was my fault) but he kills Gary and then I can't get the x buster because he munged up game.. The few hours I spent trying to play nightmare mode I had reset. So I start over and just as I'm about to leave to go get Rhonda, someone joins the game. And it was the same exact kid as before and he says "hey friend, I can't find anyone to play with so I joined. Here let's kill Gary again. It's faster" and no, I didn't add him. He was stalking me around lol. So It was a good thing I saved... Only my save file was at chapter 3.. But god.. I hate this online play
#2lordvushPosted 1/2/2014 5:19:46 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3CraulingPosted 1/2/2014 7:09:44 PM
You're generalizing the entirety of the online community based on your experiences with the same obnoxious person. Congratulations.
---
I slept in too late, now I have less time to do nothing.
#4koichiPosted 1/2/2014 7:27:23 PM
Crauling posted...
You're generalizing the entirety of the online community based on your experiences with the same obnoxious person. Congratulations.

and his failure to save.
---
"It seems to have run its course, gone off course, rolled down a cliff, hit a cow and then exploded."~Sven(About a thread.)
#5_henry14_Posted 1/4/2014 11:34:02 AM
Pause the game and press y. It boots the player, problem solved
---
GAMERTAG:v ACE RIMMER v