Any other DR worth picking up after playing this even for just coop fun?

#1koichiPosted 1/4/2014 7:44:42 PM
topic. Found this game to be very addicting and have ~25 hours in it over 5 days and wondering if the others are worth it. or would it just be more of the same weapons and challenges?
---
"It seems to have run its course, gone off course, rolled down a cliff, hit a cow and then exploded."~Sven(About a thread.)
#2UWerOwNEDPosted 1/4/2014 8:08:11 PM
Dead Rising 2 has coop, Dead Rising 1 does not. Have you played Nightmare mode yet? Nightmare mode is close to what DR1 and 2 play like normally. If you dislike how fast paced it is then you will not like DR1 and 2. DR3 has way more collectibles than DR1 or 2, but in 1 and 2 they are much harder to find (not listed on the map like in DR3).
#3koichi(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2014 8:15:33 PM
Ive done everything but all PP trails, clothing, and zombi kill counts.
---
"It seems to have run its course, gone off course, rolled down a cliff, hit a cow and then exploded."~Sven(About a thread.)
#4CraulingPosted 1/4/2014 9:35:06 PM
I would say to pick up DR2: Off the Record. It's absolutely hilarious and you play as Frank as a re-imagining of the events of DR2. It has excellent co-op and there's even a free-roam called 'Sandbox' with challenges similar to the PP trials. Off the Record's story is better than 2's, in my opinion. It's funnier and a lot wittier and the characters just seem a lot more defined.
---
I slept in too late, now I have less time to do nothing.