Any other DR worth picking up after playing this even for just coop fun?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Rising 3
  3. Any other DR worth picking up after playing this even for just coop fun?
3 years ago#1
topic. Found this game to be very addicting and have ~25 hours in it over 5 days and wondering if the others are worth it. or would it just be more of the same weapons and challenges?
"It seems to have run its course, gone off course, rolled down a cliff, hit a cow and then exploded."~Sven(About a thread.)
3 years ago#2
Dead Rising 2 has coop, Dead Rising 1 does not. Have you played Nightmare mode yet? Nightmare mode is close to what DR1 and 2 play like normally. If you dislike how fast paced it is then you will not like DR1 and 2. DR3 has way more collectibles than DR1 or 2, but in 1 and 2 they are much harder to find (not listed on the map like in DR3).
3 years ago#3
Ive done everything but all PP trails, clothing, and zombi kill counts.
"It seems to have run its course, gone off course, rolled down a cliff, hit a cow and then exploded."~Sven(About a thread.)
3 years ago#4
I would say to pick up DR2: Off the Record. It's absolutely hilarious and you play as Frank as a re-imagining of the events of DR2. It has excellent co-op and there's even a free-roam called 'Sandbox' with challenges similar to the PP trials. Off the Record's story is better than 2's, in my opinion. It's funnier and a lot wittier and the characters just seem a lot more defined.
I slept in too late, now I have less time to do nothing.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Rising 3
  3. Any other DR worth picking up after playing this even for just coop fun?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived