Ideas for Dead Rising 4? (Spoilers)

#1IronknuckleMMPosted 1/17/2014 10:24:20 PM
So does anybody else foresee a Dead Rising 4? I just see Frank West coming back with info about Isabella, then another strain of the mutation starting up. I don't think it will be this huge apocalyptic scenario, but it seems weaponized zombies will be used. They keep mentioning it throughout the series, and ai doubt they will leave the original protagonist with a "and he's off doing stuff", especially now that there is a cure.
---
3DS FC: 4382-3126-2558
Gamertag: StalfoLordMM PSN: Stalfo_Lord
#2CraulingPosted 1/18/2014 12:33:23 AM
We already have three unique protagonists. I'd like to see a game with three different interconnecting stories. First is Nick, then Chuck and finally the fan favorite Mr. Frank West. Maybe three player co-op mode or something. Plus, there's always an idea about a sequel when a series has done this well.
---
I slept in too late, now I have less time to do nothing.
#3mcnichojPosted 1/18/2014 2:35:22 AM
Crauling posted...
We already have three unique protagonists. I'd like to see a game with three different interconnecting stories. First is Nick, then Chuck and finally the fan favorite Mr. Frank West. Maybe three player co-op mode or something. Plus, there's always an idea about a sequel when a series has done this well.
Katey is playable too and they call it Left 4 Dead Rising.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. Day one PS4/X1. | Wanting people to have full knowledge of the facts about a console makes you a fanboy.
#4Sinister187Posted 1/18/2014 8:31:18 AM(edited)
I'd like to see some helicopters/jets thrown in. You could airstrike zombies, parachute out and shoot zombies on the way down. Maybe as a zombie grabs you as you get in the chopper a QTE could happen and as the propellers start you could lift the zombie and chop him up.

Maybe get a tow truck and attach hooks to the back and drag zombies as you drive. Swimming battling underwater zombies, have sharks (Think Fulci's Zombie or Land Of The Dead). Maybe even hook a zombie to the chopper and lift him up with a bomb attached then drop him on swarms.

And of course crazier weapons and combo vehicles. Perhaps a jackhammer, scalpel, cement baseball bat with broken glass, ninja stars, bear traps. I'd like to see a monster truck, maybe a trash truck, lifting zombies and crushing them in the back portion. School bus with a giant drill in the front, huge scissor weapons on the side to cut limbs. And bring back the motorcycle with saws on the sides.
---
When Life Gives You Razor-Blades, You Make A Baseball Bat Covered In Razor-Blades! - Hobo With A Shotgun
#5ryugambaPosted 1/18/2014 1:35:36 PM
I want a dead rising 4 taking place in Willamette in parallel with DR1 events but starring a different character than Franck West.

Or the Santa Cabeza outbreak.
#6RyoKaibaPosted 1/18/2014 2:53:26 PM
ryugamba posted...
I want a dead rising 4 taking place in Willamette in parallel with DR1 events but starring a different character than Franck West.

Or the Santa Cabeza outbreak.

The only survivors of the Santa Cabeza outbreak were Carlito and Isabela keys. and I'm pretty sure they were just children during that time, though Carlito may have been a young teenager.
---
"Hate the sin, love the sinner. But sometimes it's hard to look past all that sin and find the person behind it." -Joshua Graham; Fallout: NV