How to BLOCK others

#1VenkmanPHDPosted 1/22/2014 9:51:04 PM
You know, I can't for the life of me understand how to keep my single player game... well... single player.

I don't want random people joining my game without me saying it's ok. Quite honestly, I think that's kind of ****ed up that they can do that.

I know I could disconnect my wireless internet, but it seems superfluous when I should be able to just play "Single-Player"

Anyone know how to do this? 'Cause I'm getting real tired of other people just popping in and screwing with my game-time.
#2Smackdowner1Posted 1/22/2014 10:10:04 PM
Are you related to the guy who asked if he was the only one to get the Broken Eagle outfit?
---
''Malice'' is a registered trademark of Smackdowner Inc.
All Rights Reserved 2002 - 2014
#3ZZoMBiE13Posted 1/22/2014 10:19:04 PM
When you picked what kind of game you want to play -Completionist or Speed Runner or whatever- there is an option for Single Player at the bottom of the list.
---
---
That which doesn't kill me, probably didn't try very hard.
#4VenkmanPHD(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2014 3:47:51 PM
Ah man, I didn't see the single player option there...

So I'd have to start over? Screw that I'll just be a d|ck instead so people leave me alone hahaha
#5mustachedmysticPosted 1/23/2014 4:11:24 PM
No, you don't have to restart.
---
If you find Earth boring, just the same old same thing, come on sign up with Outer Spaceways Incorporated.
#6MachineOfaDreamPosted 1/23/2014 4:29:30 PM
It's an option. Just look through the options and change your game to single player. No problem.
---
XBL: TheBigBB
PSN: TheBig-BB
#7FredCat07Posted 1/24/2014 7:59:24 AM
MachineOfaDream posted...
It's an option. Just look through the options and change your game to single player. No problem.

This - As seen at 8:50 of the video, there are four options, 1 completishly, 1 Speedrun, 1 Hardcore and 1 Single Player.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkE26z-Sj2E&list=SPSnNGY_QR2gQqUC0bE-M4-Nxdlq2j4_lN
---
American Sign Language is my primary language - deal with it!
"ESL" is standing for "English Sign Language", period.
#8ArchonXDPosted 1/24/2014 8:22:32 AM
Smackdowner1 posted...
Are you related to the guy who asked if he was the only one to get the Broken Eagle outfit?

You are probably the least funny guy on these boards.

Anyway just go to options ad select singleplayer.