Missing one survivor. Meryl Jefferson? *possible spoilers*

#1jsay88Posted 6/28/2014 3:06:37 PM
I did that memory lane quest and spoiler alert, she didn't make it.

Was I supposed to do something, or is it someone else? Can I restart the chapter and save her to complete my board? I just brought Rhonda to Gary and got Annie.
#2Shellman704Posted 6/29/2014 5:28:51 AM
aafter you take her to the three locations she asks you to. SPOILER she tells you there is no need to bring her to your safe house, she said she has seen enough and lived a happy and long enough life and doesn't fear death anymore. She runs into the locked house and then dies. Following her and trying to prevent her zombie suicide did not prevail. She is hell bent on dying. END SPOIL
---
---XBLGT = ShellmanQCM---
--- Now Playing = Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, Dead Rising 3, Super Time Force, RYSE: Son of Rome & Titanfall ---
#3jsay88(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2014 1:18:21 PM
Yea I did all that and that's what's happened. But I've done every mission and I have one more survivor slot at the board...hmmm any tips on who I missed? I saved Christine in the cemetery.
#4Shellman704Posted 6/29/2014 6:23:03 PM
Alejandra?(spelling, female version of Alejandro) .... In two different plays I have had two results with her. She died in one and lived in another. Don't know exactly what I did differently other that protect her better I guess
---
---XBLGT = ShellmanQCM---
--- Now Playing = Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, Dead Rising 3, Super Time Force, RYSE: Son of Rome & Titanfall ---
#5jsay88(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2014 9:41:52 PM
I have her too, and rescued her early on after one of the psycho fights.