Which rifle do you prefer?

#1nickr2d2Posted 5/4/2014 12:41:54 PM
Which rifle do you prefer? - Results (84 votes)
R101-C (full auto)
70.24% (59 votes)
G2A4 (semi-auto)
11.9% (10 votes)
Hemlok BF-R (3 or 5 round burst)
17.86% (15 votes)
This poll is now closed.
---
"You're using the wrong words to express your still incorrect thoughts" -Foxx3k
#2LerthyrPosted 5/4/2014 12:47:20 PM
The Hemlok is a base 4 rd burst (Starburst makes it 5). Just fyi.

My favorite is the Carbine.
---
The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power.
#3l Dudeboy lPosted 5/4/2014 1:19:49 PM
Lerthyr posted...
The Hemlok is a base 4 rd burst (Starburst makes it 5). Just fyi.

My favorite is the Carbine.

The game describes it as a three-round burst.
---
<b>You are now breathing manually.</b>
Lets put a little lead in the air, and see what falls over.
#4ItIsAPsyBorgPosted 5/4/2014 4:44:25 PM
G2A4, because it is objectively the best rifle when used properly.

- Lowest spread from the sights
- Most controllable recoil
- Works extremely well at all ranges, including long
- Great clip for damage output
#5MCcakePosted 5/4/2014 9:16:39 PM
G2A4 requires actual skill to use, which is why Carbine will win this poll.
---
Currently playing: Kid Icarus Uprising, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
3DS FC: 4055-3491-9170/ Jam, the mayor of Bunma
#6zeroboboPosted 5/4/2014 9:46:07 PM
I love the carbine.
I admit it, i'm not super skilled.
The carbine is a great all around gun. It does everything decently. Yes there are guns that outclass it in every specific function. But its a great versatile gun thats reliable in any situation.

If you wanna get all gun hipster and hate the carbine cus its popular go ahead, ill just keep using it.
---
Gamertag: Clonedzero
#7XxOblivion77Posted 5/4/2014 10:05:31 PM
G2A4 Match Trigger for life.
---
GT: OhBlivEeUn ~ 3DS FC: 2621-2749-8430
The GameFAQs life is the life for me making topics by day creating polls by night, posting on GameFAQs is hella tight!
#8xXDeviiLXxPosted 5/4/2014 10:34:33 PM
zerobobo posted...
I love the carbine.
I admit it, i'm not super skilled.
The carbine is a great all around gun. It does everything decently. Yes there are guns that outclass it in every specific function. But its a great versatile gun thats reliable in any situation.

If you wanna get all gun hipster and hate the carbine cus its popular go ahead, ill just keep using it.

I like the carbine as well, however IMO it's OP solely on the fact that the silencer has little damage or range fall off, so you can effectively do what all other weapons can without being seen on the map, which is extremely valuable in Attrition and Pilot Hunter.

The other weapons are good, but the silencer hurts them a lot more than it hurts the carbine so there is no real point to using the other guns silenced when you can have it all with the carbine silenced. Without a silencer, it's debatable.

Silenced or not, the carbines a beast.
#9vigorm0rtisPosted 5/5/2014 12:05:44 AM(edited)
MCcake posted...
G2A4 requires actual skill to use, which is why Carbine will win this poll.

'Skill.'

The type of rifle is plenty popular in other shooters, but the G2 doesn't have enough power to make up for it's firing cap-- which match trigger or not, is only just over 400. Since The Carbine fires at over twice that rate, the G2 isn't very competitive. Just sayin' the math on that gun isn't all that good either.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF http://i.imgur.com/D9R0iaQ.gif
#10PositronCannonPosted 5/5/2014 6:54:42 AM
Carbine because versatility. I do agree it's OP right now, and both the G2 and especially the Hemlok need a buff to stay competitive, but even then I'd still prefer the Carbine because it's reliable in every situation even if not the best in any (right now I do think it's the best at mid range which is a problem).