Regen Requirements ruined this game

#1MetaXGrossPosted 5/4/2014 2:17:13 PM
The Arc Cannon is GARBAGE!

The Railgun is GARBAGE!

I myself am 5th Gen, and I'm not really worried about Gooser, it's this damned Arc Cannon that's ruining my fun. This weapon is just straight up trash. Either My kills get constantly stolen or I die before I can even get close to killing them. It's just makes the game annoying and not fun.

2 of my friends have already quit playing due to one being 5th gen with me, and the other stuck on whatever gen you have to use the Railgun. I remember having to use it and it was trash. Not a fun time.

This is suppose to be a casual game, yet these stupid regen requirements scared off 2 of my friends, 1 of which plays competitively, the other is a casual gamer, no doubt about it.
---
Not changing until the Lions win the Superbowl. 7-17-07
#2AxCUNNINGxSTUNTPosted 5/4/2014 2:29:18 PM
I'll end up quitting the game, due to regen require.

Stat tracking is bad in this game, as is kill stealing.

Getting really sick of DOOMED TITAN, and not getting the kill, or someone punching, terminating.
---
That which does not kill makes you stronger.
GT OldeEnglishBoy
#3duericPosted 5/4/2014 2:31:09 PM
While I agree that regen challenges could have been more creative, the fact that you don't have to do them suggests that perhaps you might be overreacting.

Frankly, it sounds like it's your tactics that are causing frustration, not the weapons themselves.

Just stick with it. When you finally do get it done, you will have a feeling of satisfaction that even a younger person can appreciate.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#4duericPosted 5/4/2014 2:32:42 PM
AxCUNNINGxSTUNT posted...

Getting really sick of DOOMED TITAN, and not getting the kill, or someone punching, terminating.

"Dommed Titan" means you got the kill. Then again. I'm going to assume you're actually the TC using an alt so people wouldn't discount your opinion based on your screenname.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#5imran_666Posted 5/4/2014 2:33:20 PM
I was on the line stopping at gen3 (Railgun) that gun is a joke but pushed ahead i got to 4, the crit hits with the (i forget what its called) is taking time but not as annoying as the railgun.

I think I might stop playing on 5 if I have to wait long for the patch, because 2days 5hours playerd now and only 2 ejecting kills, 50 lol @ who thought to put that in.
#6MetaXGross(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2014 2:33:50 PM
dueric posted...

"Dommed Titan" means you got the kill. Then again. I'm going to assume you're actually the TC using an alt so people wouldn't discount your opinion based on your screenname.

I don't use alt accounts.
---
#7l Dudeboy lPosted 5/4/2014 2:34:03 PM
"Stop stealing my kills in this team-based game!"
---
<b>You are now breathing manually.</b>
Lets put a little lead in the air, and see what falls over.
#8MetaXGross(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2014 2:35:02 PM
dueric posted...
While I agree that regen challenges could have been more creative, the fact that you don't have to do them suggests that perhaps you might be overreacting.

Frankly, it sounds like it's your tactics that are causing frustration, not the weapons themselves.

Just stick with it. When you finally do get it done, you will have a feeling of satisfaction that even a younger person can appreciate.

I have it done now, it's just the fact it's a garbage weapon that you are FORCED to use IF you want to regen. Which I do obviously.
---
#9duericPosted 5/4/2014 2:36:28 PM
MetaXGross posted...
dueric posted...

I don't use alt accounts.

An entire on topic post before this one, and that's what you focused on. Call me skeptical.
---
#10duericPosted 5/4/2014 2:37:45 PM
MetaXGross posted...

I have it done now,

So /thread?
---