Can u play garden ops mode offline?

#1Jack_Ryder_2013Posted 2/23/2014 8:15:49 AM
Still dont got xbox live just yet, since its the only one player mode can it be played offline?
#2Sackboy4mvpPosted 2/23/2014 12:07:49 PM
Yes
---
3DS FC: 0087-2355-7005---Wii U: WaLuigi4mvp
PS4: Waluigi_Rulez---XBoxOne:WaluigiRulez
#3mcnichojPosted 2/23/2014 3:09:34 PM
I can't tell you to not get this but maybe you would be better off saving your money.
Unless you can do co-op with a buddy, that might make it worth it.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. Day one PS4/X1. | Wanting people to have full knowledge of the facts about a console makes you a fanboy.
#4SyxxPakk6Posted 2/24/2014 3:09:38 AM
Jack_Ryder_2013 posted...
Still dont got xbox live just yet, since its the only one player mode can it be played offline?

Do you have any friends of family with a 360 or xbox one that has live?

If so just sign them into your xbox one and make it the "home console" boom you get Xbox Live Gold and they still get xbox live gold on their console when they sign in.
---
Gamertag: I S Y X X l - Battlefield 3/4: xI6ISYXXI6Ix | Marvel Heroes: xTrippi
LoL: Trippi | D3: Syxx#1770 | POE Fistkicks | RIFT: Trippi
#5JimdbPosted 2/24/2014 3:34:44 AM
You need connection to the EA servers to play the game. Offline you can only see the credits and the in game manual.
---
You want bugs go play Lost Planet. This is war boy, no bugs or liberals allowed.
-Nick_GF
#6Special-EddPosted 2/24/2014 11:22:01 AM
Jimdb posted...
You need connection to the EA servers to play the game. Offline you can only see the credits and the in game manual.

That was for the 360 version.
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One
#7AlienGoatSrPosted 2/24/2014 11:24:03 AM
will it have dedicated servers?
#8Special-EddPosted 2/24/2014 11:31:57 AM
AlienGoatSr posted...
will it have dedicated servers?

I believe it will. Unfortunately this made me realize chances are that I won't be able to play this tomorrow because EA always botches servers at launch.
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
#9JimdbPosted 2/24/2014 12:37:11 PM
Special-Edd posted...
Jimdb posted...

True that, sorry for the mistake!
---
You want bugs go play Lost Planet. This is war boy, no bugs or liberals allowed.
-Nick_GF
#10Special-EddPosted 2/24/2014 1:18:18 PM
Jimdb posted...
Special-Edd posted...
Jimdb posted...

True that, sorry for the mistake!

It's still kind of ****ty though for people who own the 360. They specifically mentioned that the Xbox one version has offline co-op but it is a bit strange that you can't even go to the option screen without an internet connection.
---