Haven't played in a couple weeks.

#1YamatoBeatsPosted 3/21/2014 7:21:08 PM
Work has me bogged blahblah blahblahblah stuff. Anyway, anyone care to update me on the balance changes and what the patch is? I also heard they added a new game mode. A link will also suffice.

Much appreciated!
---
"Limits, like fears, are often just an illusion."
#2Master_Norris69Posted 3/21/2014 11:49:52 PM
new game mode is bad. new abilities are bad. still a great game.
---
It's pretty clear isn't it? We failed once. We failed twice. We must fail AGAIN!
#3ExarOsPosted 3/22/2014 2:27:27 AM
Master_Norris69 posted...
new game mode is bad. new abilities are bad. still a great game.

I haven't played the new mode yet as GvG is just too much fun and gives the best rewards. Some of the skills are much better and some do suck.
---
Current Sony Pony Troll's who invaded the XBONE board on my ignore list: 67
GT: Exar0s / PSN: Exar0s / Wii U: Exar0s
#4Majik25Posted 3/22/2014 4:28:54 AM
No balance changes of any distinction has been made. New abilities are ridiculous to obtain, not very useful. Coin distribution was increased and winning bonus's as well. It is now better to be on the zombie side of the game then the plants in G+G because their bonus's are better. Plant teams more and more are becoming 10 peashooters and 2 of something else since they are still overwhelmingly the most powerful class.
---
Xbox Live Gt - Majik518
#5z0mbin3_81Posted 3/22/2014 5:43:04 AM
A few of the new abillities are alright. I like Dark Flower more than the basic healing flower.
---
"Pandas are like frosting, they scare the chipmunks away" - Benjamin Franklin
#6VB-EthanHPosted 3/22/2014 8:06:08 AM
I really like gnome bomb. You don't get any coins from it really, but it's super fun.
---
Pokemon Y Friend Code: 5198-2586-3106
Fighting Friend Safari: Machoke, Sawk, Hirayama
#7VB-EthanHPosted 3/22/2014 11:32:14 AM
Also, we just played a few games of G&G together. I always think it's cool to see other gamefaqs people on. My name is TheWereJoo. We were never on the same team because you kept switching to be peashooter and I kept switching to be scientist lol.
---
#8Majik25Posted 3/22/2014 3:11:06 PM
VB-EthanH posted...
Also, we just played a few games of G&G together. I always think it's cool to see other gamefaqs people on. My name is TheWereJoo. We were never on the same team because you kept switching to be peashooter and I kept switching to be scientist lol.

Talking to Zombin? Because I always switch to Zombie for the better bonus, lol. My foot soldier is almost 20 though so I am gonna have to change to a different zombie soon.
---
Xbox Live Gt - Majik518
#9gunholePosted 3/22/2014 3:42:15 PM
they broke it, then fixed it. then buffed the most broken power in the game by making a more powerful version and you can only hear it half the time (CBB).

despite that, everyone still switches to zombies for the $$$ because they broke and then fixed the payouts as well...
---
[voted most irrelevant poster 2012. vote yes on 522.]
#10VB-EthanHPosted 3/23/2014 11:34:56 AM
Majik25 posted...
VB-EthanH posted...

Talking to Zombin? Because I always switch to Zombie for the better bonus, lol. My foot soldier is almost 20 though so I am gonna have to change to a different zombie soon.

Talking to yamatobeats.
---