Spikeweeds are a chomper's best friend.

#1Seifer 87Posted 3/21/2014 11:39:31 PM
So I've been messing this all day and its kinda broken and hilarious.

Normally when you burrow with the chomper you leave rubble pile, this rubble pile will vanish after a short time if you don't move, but its a telltale sign that you just burrowed, any observant zombie player will pick you off or worse unburrow if they are an engie.

But if you toss a spikeweed down and burrow directly into the spikeweed, you do not leave a rubble trail, you don't leave any trail till you leave the spikeweed, I've been using as a means of escape all day, toss down a spikeweed somewhere then make your approach to chomp someone, if you're getting shot at run back to the spikeweed and burrow into it, provided they don't see you burrow into it, most people will just assume you vanished, then just get behind them and chomp em up, I actually got accused of hacks because of this.

It can also work to lure folks in, most players will jump over spikeweeds if they can, as soon as they just move under them and CHOMP.

Its pretty cool way of escaping/evading people since the chomper while awesome has so many drawbacks.
---
"Intelligence is not a pre-requisite for existence"
"Everybody lies"
#2ExarOsPosted 3/22/2014 7:09:55 AM
I hate all Chomper players. You sneaky little bastards are my arch nemesis. I will hunt and kill you all.
---
Current Sony Pony Troll's who invaded the XBONE board on my ignore list: 67
GT: Exar0s / PSN: Exar0s / Wii U: Exar0s
#3ueyjkdiPosted 3/22/2014 7:58:40 AM
Didn't know this. Thanks.
---
Danger is real.
Fear is a choice.
#4silverdraconumPosted 3/22/2014 10:18:32 AM
Spikeweeds are great all around too. After all if a foolish jackhammering Engineer runs over one it snags him out of his jackhammer and makes him an easy chomp target.
#5Master_Norris69Posted 3/22/2014 10:24:25 AM
cracks me up that people don't see these giant green things laying on the ground
---
It's pretty clear isn't it? We failed once. We failed twice. We must fail AGAIN!
#6RotomGuy3Posted 3/22/2014 2:05:55 PM
ExarOs posted...
I hate all Chomper players. You sneaky little bastards are my arch nemesis. I will hunt and kill you all.

Odd. As someone who switches to the plant team every chance he gets and always plays as the Chomper, I loathe the Foot Soldier.

Heck, even on the Zombie Team, Foot Soldiers are ruining my day with Smoke Bombs all over the place.
---
My 3DS FC - Rotom: 3308-5985-4794
Pikmin Franchise = Best Franchise -~- Currently Stalking: SSBWU
#7KyleAVFCPosted 3/22/2014 2:31:35 PM
I Hate those Garlic Drones! There is nothing worse when on a kill streak to wonder into a corn strike!
#8Master_Norris69Posted 3/22/2014 5:50:15 PM
RotomGuy3 posted...
ExarOs posted...

Odd. As someone who switches to the plant team every chance he gets and always plays as the Chomper, I loathe the Foot Soldier.

Heck, even on the Zombie Team, Foot Soldiers are ruining my day with Smoke Bombs all over the place.

rofl! soldiers be smoke bomb trollin.
---
It's pretty clear isn't it? We failed once. We failed twice. We must fail AGAIN!