Set items dropping.

#1Net SharkPosted 9/1/2013 12:48:30 PM
So far in all the live feeds I saw and people commenting here that already have the game set items ( green text) don't seem to be dropping. Are they more rare than the Legendaries? Are they supposed to be?
---
Xbox GT: Net Sh4rk
#2Maniac_DancePosted 9/1/2013 12:59:42 PM
same arity. They are legendaries just green to differentiate themselves as set pieces instead of stand alone legendaries. And idk how long these people have had the game but a lot of set pieces are endgame so unless these guys are already level 60 playing through inferno, I wouldn't expect to see too many.
---
When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in confederacy against him.
#3deathtrooper31Posted 9/1/2013 1:00:01 PM
Net Shark posted...
So far in all the live feeds I saw and people commenting here that already have the game set items ( green text) don't seem to be dropping. Are they more rare than the Legendaries? Are they supposed to be?

Somewhat more rare.
---
USA - where stupidity is rewarded with lawsuits
#4Net Shark(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2013 1:03:12 PM
Oh ok thanks. I am used to D2 where there were tons of low grade set items dropping.
---
Xbox GT: Net Sh4rk
#5MMF_LegacyPosted 9/1/2013 2:37:03 PM
They do seem to be more rare than a legendary. I'd say my set item drops to legendary drops feels close to 1:5
#6Flamechamp2333Posted 9/1/2013 2:59:05 PM
they dropped for a poster on the official forums. He got an IK chestpiece for his barb and said it had like "200 more stats" than the pc version of the IK chestpiece.

i was wondering this, too
---
this screenshot is for warcraft 3 players: http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/5835/masscritters.jpg
#7HowatizerPosted 9/1/2013 5:06:06 PM
Set drops seem to be more rare on the PC D3, I wouldn't be surprised the same applies to the console version.
---
"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."
Mohandas Gandhi
#8Tec187Posted 9/1/2013 10:23:40 PM
Let me put it like this:

I am in Act 2 hell right now, and I have gotten over 20 legendary drops, and not a single set item.

So yea....rare they are indeed if they are there^^
---
I'm getting too old for this sheet
~ "I don't need luck, I have ammo" ~ Grunt, ME3