Anyone found Leoric's Shinbone?

#1johnnyspliffPosted 9/3/2013 1:49:59 PM
It will not spawn for me. I'm looking in the fireplace in Leorics manor for what must be the 100th time now, and the burnt logs that spawn the shinbone never appear. I've had no trouble locating any of the items, especially the shinbone on the PC version.
I've found the black mushroom in the cathedral, and there are loading screens that tell you about the gibbering gemstone, wirts bell and the plans for the staff.
I understand that it is random, and even a 10% drop rate does not guarantee a drop every 10 games, but i'm beginning to wonder if the location is the same. I've picked up 4 legendaries so far while farming the manor. Has anyone else managed to find Leoric's Shinbone?
#2amphallangPosted 9/4/2013 2:45:47 AM
Anyone???
---
FC 1977-1475-4024 / Anthony - Keywest
#3johnnyspliff(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 5:06:44 AM
Just reading the ps3 boards, and apparently Leorics shinbone and the Liquid Rainbow are no longer needed to create the staff. Just the black mushroom, wirts bell and the gibbering gemstone.
#4levyjl1988Posted 9/4/2013 6:08:09 AM
johnnyspliff posted...
Just reading the ps3 boards, and apparently Leorics shinbone and the Liquid Rainbow are no longer needed to create the staff. Just the black mushroom, wirts bell and the gibbering gemstone.

I wonder why they removed those items.
---
I hate games with bad game design