Invisible Dye is essential for maintaining the sexiness.

#1MementoMori77Posted 9/6/2013 8:35:45 AM
My Demon Hunter (female, in case that needs to be said) looks so much better with no pants on. Just saying. I think she'll be in some form of undress throughout the entire game. Anybody else doing this?
#2PremiumVenturePosted 9/6/2013 8:42:37 AM
I'm debating it for my monk, but her armor is starting to look really good purple.
---
Gamertag: PremiumVenture
#3littlecletusPosted 9/6/2013 8:43:01 AM
I think my DH is sexy with the leather type pants....but that damn Infernal helm looks silly.

I want this dye. How I mine this dye?
---
Are you a bug, Bill Murray?
#4icywhitesoljaPosted 9/6/2013 8:46:39 AM
was this dye a pre-order bonus or is this something you find?
---
PSN: icywhitesolja XBL: icywhitesoljaz
Injustice Main: Harley Quinn & Batgirl <33
#5littlecletusPosted 9/6/2013 8:48:28 AM
There were two dyes that came with the pre-order. I think from the names they are black and white.
I have seen on the official site that there are a ton of different dyes. I know you by them, just not sure where to get the invisible dye.

I needs to know....but I am starting to think its an Ancient Chinees Secret.
---
#6MementoMori77(Topic Creator)Posted 9/6/2013 8:57:31 AM
It must open up after a certain point in the storyline or something, because I'm just buying it from the merchants in New Tristram. It's like 360 or 380 gold per bottle or something. I'm late in Act 1.
#7alaindcPosted 9/6/2013 9:01:51 AM(edited)
http://www.diablowiki.net/Armor_Dye
vanishing dye, cost 360 gold, need to play at normal difficulty or higher
#8littlecletusPosted 9/6/2013 8:59:26 AM
MementoMori77 posted...
It must open up after a certain point in the storyline or something, because I'm just buying it from the merchants in New Tristram. It's like 360 or 380 gold per bottle or something. I'm late in Act 1.

Cool. Hopefully I can some soon. I just beat the Skeleton King...not sure how far into Act 1 that puts me.
---
#9DeschainRedPosted 9/6/2013 9:17:21 AM
littlecletus posted...
I think my DH is sexy with the leather type pants....but that damn Infernal helm looks silly.

I want this dye. How I mine this dye?

Yeah I'm not a fan of infernal helm looks ether, if it wasn't for that massive exp boost it be gone from the start.
#10lapot1Posted 9/6/2013 9:19:55 AM
Dyes and gems open at the start if act two, normal difficulty.