Level 60

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: iPunchedHerFace

iPunchedHerFace
3 years ago#1
How do people already have level 60s with like 100 para level? The game came out like a couple days ago? are they glitching or what?
GT : iPunchedHerFace

User Info: Majik25

Majik25
3 years ago#2
Console = Game save modifications and PC has had months upon months to learn the best methods for power leveling.
Xbox Live Gt - Majik518

User Info: iPunchedHerFace

iPunchedHerFace
3 years ago#3
Ahhh, is there a way to level quickly on the console and get to inferno or hell? or do i basically just have to go through the game and level with quests etc.?
GT : iPunchedHerFace

User Info: hardmerchandise

hardmerchandise
3 years ago#4
Just cause they're 60+ doesn't mean they're hacking. I've got a level 58 and I've been going slow and playing other characters. I also only played about an hour of the PC version when my roommate had it. I just had this week off from work, so the timing worked well.
GT: hardmerchandise, DominantWeevil7, Smooperman2000, Gorak the Orc
Pawns: Aryana 200 Sorc, Selenia <150 Mage, Aeken 200 Ranger, Gorak <200 Warrior

User Info: Majik25

Majik25
3 years ago#5
hardmerchandise posted...
Just cause they're 60+ doesn't mean they're hacking. I've got a level 58 and I've been going slow and playing other characters. I also only played about an hour of the PC version when my roommate had it. I just had this week off from work, so the timing worked well.

I didn't say 100% they were hacking, I said the best methods for power leveling are known because of PC as well. not to mention the +15% exp helm given out and duped max +exp gems combined with increased drop %'s.
Xbox Live Gt - Majik518

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived